Tarot of Innocence - it now exists

shadowdancer

wow, just got in from work at the wildlife park (I never get tired of hand feeding a giraffe) and saw these wonderful comments.

PattyMc you have allowed me a small sigh of relief - knowing it works on kindle etc is good. You have no idea how bad my original word document was :D
There will still be some typo's and I hope they are few and far between. Apologies in advance if you do come across any.

The good news? Your deck is already in the production queue so hopefully won't be too long a wait.

Rodney yours is on the way. I am guessing your decks are printed in the US or somewhere closer to you, as the tracking code is very, very different to the one I am used to from HK.

Daniel, your deck is also ordered today. Will next update you as and when I know it is shipped and I have a tracking code.

Thanks again for the support. It means one heck of a lot to me.

Davina

shadowdancer

I'm having trouble deciding -- the full color version is wonderful, but the black and white is also fantastic. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

By the way, congratulations, shadowdancer -- what an AMAZING achievement! I have tremendous admiration for anyone who finishes a 78 card deck.

Thanks for this Annabelle :)

Trust me, having now gone through it I have HUGE respect to those who follow this route - particularly those who create more than one deck and do all the artwork themselves.

No rush or pressure on deciding which deck to go for. The b/w sketched versions were the template for the coloured versions. Boy did I have a steep learning curve there :)

Davina

tarotluv

[QUOTEI still can't believe the deck, companion/workbook PDF, and the shipping included is only $32.00. Order this one folks... I think we will all be talking about Tarot of Innocence.

Patty[/QUOTE]

I second everything Patty said. This is an amazing value and a fresh take on tarot. I am very impressed by the 262 page companion book and very excited for the deck!!

shadowdancer

Thanks Patty / Tarotluv - your words here are very much appreciated.

That book was a labour of love for sure. The hardest part? Writing a 4 line poem per card. It was a great idea to start with, and they flowed.
By the time I had got half way and typed 212 lines of poetry?? The brain cells were starting to complain :D :D

Hopefully the deck won't be too long in arriving. Looks like they will have quite a range of experience in the US and the UK.
Just hoped they packed good sunscreen (some of the folks are rather pale) and their togs.

Talking of togs - I bet you NEVER thought you would be seeing Strength wearing a yellow polka dot bikini :D

Davina

Attachments

• strength bikini.jpg
    strength bikini.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77

Annabelle

Davina, I've sent you a PM (to order a copy of the full color version AND a copy of the black & white version). :D

shadowdancer

okay, just to say...

I have been sending notifications when the website shows 'shipped' with the tracking number.

I think they show this status when in fact they are arranging for it to be picked up to be shipped. It is completed and no longer in production but is yet to be in the hands of a postal service.

It will therefore take a few days to show on a post office site as to where it actually is. (picked up, left country of origin, etc)

Sorry if this has caused confusion. I may from now on wait until I get the email notification from, instead of going by what is shown on my orders page.

Davina

shadowdancer

Looks like decks are starting to trickle through the system.

Rodney, yours is in your part of CA (I think) and is making its way to the destination.

Daniel, I have been assured you will be given a tracking number. Once I am advised of it, I will email it through to you. Looks like there are very different systems for different parts of the world for sure.

I was a last minute booking for a 2 day Mind, Body & spirit type festival. Took the deck yesterday as one of the 4 I offer for readings. It was chosen 3 times, and I had to hold myself back from doing a squeal of delight when it happened. :)

Another day of readings today. Great group of people around me, and this time I am the only tarot reader. That is perhaps making a difference and accounting for the high footfall to my stall.

Will post a photo of how it looks with my dudes on the poster next to me. Heck I feel like a mum to a whole darned community when ever I see them. Particularly the youngsters. (Hermit, Strength, Magician etc)

If you think I have lost the plot, hopefully you will get it when you see the deck for real and understand my ramblings.

Davina

danieljuk

sorry Davina just saw your email today about that but been a bit unresponsive this week with the flu! shall reply today! behind with everything.

hope you had a good time at the festival and wildlife park :)

Gregory and I have been trying to figure out printerstudio, sometimes in Europe they print and dispatch from a mirror hub in Germany, this is much easier in terms of it being in the Eurozone (no customs issues or additional taxes for them as a business). However they only seem to do some card stocks there, Linen often comes from there but sometimes Linen and other materials comes from Hong Kong. What goes on there is a mystery! but I am always impressed with the printerstudio printing and quality and service, it's my fave of them!

Shall reply to you and if you get a tracking number send it on but shall look out for it :) it they send from Germany it will be a few days, if it's from HK it will be longer! when it comes, it comes :thumbsup:

rwcarter

My decks arrived today. But it's been a long day and I'm too tired to fully appreciate what was delivered to me today. So they will sit on my desk unopened until I can appreciate them!

And Davina, just FYI, the box was shipped out of South San Francisco.

Rodney