Help with deck ID? Please

CassandraR

Oh thank you Gregory I hope so too, love some good card stock. I will have to report once it arrives.

Mags - I just watched that end on ebay my self! Congrates.

MagsStardustBlack

Oh thank you Gregory I hope so too, love some good card stock. I will have to report once it arrives.

Mags - I just watched that end on ebay my self! Congrates.
Thank you ... Thanks for enabling me ;) and thanks for making me aware Gregory of the older edition ;) and for clarifying the editions, we are all so good to each other :)

CassandraR

Update!

UPDATED:

Yay :) I got my cards and they do seem to me to be a product of Switzerland! Clear images, fantastic card stock. Well to be fair they have been well used and loved and are so very soft! Four missing though (ah the love hate game of used decks) but I'm keeping them, far too soft and beautiful to give back. :)

gregory

I suppose you did ask the seller, by the way ? I had to do that once and she found the 2 missing cards under her desk....

MagsStardustBlack

UPDATED:

Yay :) I got my cards and they do seem to me to be a product of Switzerland! Clear images, fantastic card stock. Well to be fair they have been well used and loved and are so very soft! Four missing though (ah the love hate game of used decks) but I'm keeping them, far too soft and beautiful to give back. :)
Yay so pleased for you! Sorry though you have missing cards have missing cards, have you contacted the seller?

Mine came today to, I'm delighted the deck is a genuine 1985 Swiss and all cards are presented, they are all in perfect condition the only damage is a little freying of the box at opening points. It is such a stunning interesting deck, I am looking forward to getting to know it :)

CassandraR

I suppose you did ask the seller, by the way ? I had to do that once and she found the 2 missing cards under her desk....

oh yes but no joy, she had no idea that Tarot cards had 78 cards but I enlightened her for the next time she finds some and sells them on (Vintage seller) I do find it odd that its the aces that are missing, perhaps someone framed them and got rid of the deck? A mystery I feel.

Mags i'm so pleased you got yours! Hope you enjoy them as much as I plan to enjoy mine, missing aces or not. :)