Your favorite self published decks

Dark Victory '39

decadent dream and berenika's tarot of inspiration-- im assuming that's self-p'd). I've gotten enormous amounts of use out of both. actually, over the summer the tarot of inspiration has been requested more than the victorian romantic by my sitters. I'm still kind of in a shocked lull, how much i like working w/ it. When i got it, i thought it would be pretty but no surprises. And as is often the case, i was totally and completely wrong.

Pipistrelle

Starchild
Dame Darcy
Deck of the Dead
Delos
Dark Goddess
St. Croix

And I too am pretty sure the Fountain (on its way) will make it to this list.

ETA: ARGH.... I forgot Lisa Chow's Tarot Oracle!!

Drat, Nina - I hadn't heard of the Delos. It's really cute.

Sulis

I very rarely buy decks these days and when I do, it's likely to be a self published deck..
My favourites:

Stone Tarot - gorgeous deck, really well done..
Wild Unknown Tarot - my main reading deck, love it and have rarely used another deck since I got this 2 years ago..
Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot - not my usual sort of thing but I do really like it..

Yelell

I very rarely buy decks these days and when I do, it's likely to be a self published deck..

Like the most interesting man in the world - I don't always drink beer. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. :joke:

I was going to say this thread could be dangerous to anyone's tarot budget, but actually it's this whole forum that's dangerous.

Nemia

Dame Darcy, Daniloff, Wild Unknown, Duck Soup's Lombardi Danneggiato, Nakisha's Badgers Forest... LOVE all of them.

Does the Holy Light also fall into this category? It's still a locked treasure for me (waiting for the e-book), but I'm not sorry that I bought it.

rylla

Daniloff, Maximo, Wild Unknown, Chihuahua.

ETA Oh! I forgot to mention all Seven Stars' decks...

Gulliver

Without any doubt the good "old" Baba ones. Just excellent.