The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed Four

InkyAlchemy

So happy to find mine waiting for me on my doorstep! Love the muted colors - makes the images more aged and deep. The companion book is fantastic, too!

swedishfish612

Would love to see a few pics, when someone has time! :D

Tibor

Where can you buy the deck? The website says you have to email him?

rwcarter

I was thinking those were just mock-ups though? I want to see the real thing! lol
That is what the cards look like. My deck arrived yesterday. The only difference is that the corners are rounded. And if you want to see the whole deck, it's highly unlikely that any site other than Place's has permission to show them. So that would be copyright infringement.

I don't have time right now to compare all four versions of the deck, but I will if no one else beats me to it.

Lee

Thanks for posting about this! I ordered the deck and the book. I've been fascinated by this deck for 16 years, I'm hoping that this will give me the tools I need to really delve into it and work with it.

swedishfish612

I do plan on buying the deck, this week in fact. I didn't expect anyone to post the entire deck. I'm aware that that is copyright infringement. I thought it would be nice to see a few pics of the actual cards. Kind of sorry I brought it up now, though...