Decent Goddess or Woman centered decks...

Marie-Bernard

Problem decks:

Motherpeace - printing is awful. I've had the regular and the mini, and in both, admittedly, the artwork leaves something to be desired, but the main problem is the terrible printing.

Goddess Oracle - quite nice, unfortunately, I don't like oracles, I like tarot decks.

Gorgon's Tarot - unique, but essentially a RW clone. Nothing new to see here.

Goddess Tarot - another RW clone, and a quite insipid one at that.

Mythical Goddess Tarot - looks good, but had the terribly racist card of a native american woman wearing warrior's clothes and RIDING ON THE BACK OF AN EAGLE. Give me another stereotype, why dontcha? I've kept this, even though that card pains me.

Good decks:

Daughters of the Moon - obv. amatiure artwork, but very inspired and printing is quite good.

Dark Goddess - Lovely, but niche. The artwork, subject matter, and deviation from traditional tarot make this deck an artifact one must be interested in, rather than a thing that can reach out and become universal.

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Shade

Check out:

Tarot of the Sacred Feminine
Triple Goddess tarot
Universal Goddess Tarot

bonebeach

This miiight not be exactly what you mean, and it's pretty pricey, but it fits into my female divinity paradigm so I'm saving up for it:

http://www.serpentfire.ca/#/tarot/

It's different, and stylized/stylish, though whether these are good or bad things depends entirely on taste. I haven't seen it in person, but the edges are apparently gilded the whole thing does feel very divine feminine. Or at least: a certain flavor thereof.

Aeric

Universal Goddess: Good, but a lot of the goddesses are comic-book eroticized where they usually aren't in their own cultures' art, which takes some getting used to. I've never seen Gaia with a slit dress that shows her bum. Several show side-boob when topless. The LWB however is excellent and the choice of goddess for card context is amazing.

Sacred Feminine: Still my favourite Goddess deck of all. Adjustments may be the nudity, the lack of happy expressions, and lack of diverse body types. Beautiful art otherwise and a balanced representation of female deities and their impact on human lives, including men's which is rare for a goddess deck.

Aeric

Medicine Woman: A gentle healing deck (very little shadow or negative focus) with exquisite "farmer's market" style pen/ink watercolour art. The book is excellent.

HighPriestess

I really like the Dark Goddess. I use it as more of an oracle than tarot though. I've gotten very close to 100% accuracy just reading the meanings in the LWB.

The Minoan Tarot from the same creator isn't strictly a goddess deck but it is still very woman-centric (there are some men but the court cards are Worker, Priestess, Master, and Mistress in that order).

Featherflight

I just got the Triple Goddess Tarot and am liking it quite a bit so far. It has a good chunky book and the artwork is interesting. Very feminine divine and woman centered, artwork and message both. Card stock is okay. Not great but workable. Maybe a smidge thin but I riffle and so far no problems.

It is loosely RWS based but majors only and they have been renamed. There are also extra cards based on chakra work that you can use with the deck or separate. It's quite interesting.