The Witches Tarot

spinnachie

The Witches Tarot (I spelled the topic wrong)
I JUST picked up this deck on my lunch break...for some reason I felt like its been calling out to me ...but looking through the cards...I'm really not drawn to them at all...I don't like the feel...

I want to actually return the deck but I took the plastic off the box as well as the cards themselves...*sigh*

tapestry

You could probably sell it or trade it with someone on here if you don't like them....

spinnachie

yeah I suppose I could, I just have never done that before and it seems a little intimidating lol

gregory

Not unless you are a subscriber. But you could - I think - join in the trade train.

spinnachie

yes ive seen the sign up thread for that...

Its just...this is a little embarrassing but, ive never shipped anything...other then letters...so the whole process to me seems...complicated ;)

I could be completely wrong...and im sure I am because if it were complicated im sure many people wouldn't do it...but alas here I am...full of complications of shipping lol

gregory

yes ive seen the sign up thread for that...

Its just...this is a little embarrassing but, ive never shipped anything...other then letters...so the whole process to me seems...complicated ;)

I could be completely wrong...and im sure I am because if it were complicated im sure many people wouldn't do it...but alas here I am...full of complications of shipping lol
Well, you know Canada Post ?

Put the deck in a padded envelope, address it to - whomever - and go to the post office. You know what ? They will TELL you what to do ! If it's going out of Canada, you'll need a customs form - they'll give it to you to fill out. They will measure it (one thing I HAVE learned is to try and keep the SIZE down) weigh it, tell you what options you have and then you pay.

That's IT ! :D

Failing that - take it to the up-coming meetup and see if anyone will take it off your hands !