Faerie Tarot

balenciaga

Faerie Tarot - Nathalie Hertz

Any updates on the release/availibility of this deck? Anyone have anything to report/show?

IndigoWonders

My pre-order says it will ship on 1/4 but I won't be holding my breath. My fingers are still crossed though. :)

balenciaga

Good luck. Please share your impressions when it does arrive (hopefully before 1/4):)

pippi

I do hope someone will share some scans of the deck when they get it. I can't bring myself to order the deck based on the cover image alone! It seems so odd to me that there is no information of this deck anywhere, being so close to the release date. I'm really hoping this is going to be the faerie deck I've been waiting for! :D

Queen of Pentacle

US games website.

Yes Us games are quite stingy,
any info on coming deck, merely any pics...
and even there best-sellers don't show.
Their website is so un-cool!

You must admit that Llewllyn don't show too much picture either.

Sidhe-Ra

Well, I personally am not overawed by the imagery on the cover...symbolism? Hellooooooo?

Yes, I am bitter.

Grumble.

Lexie

pippi said:
I do hope someone will share some scans of the deck when they get it. I can't bring myself to order the deck based on the cover image alone! It seems so odd to me that there is no information of this deck anywhere, being so close to the release date. I'm really hoping this is going to be the faerie deck I've been waiting for! :D

I agree.. I also think this lack of information is strange..

Sidhe-Ra

What's particularly odd is that I don't seem to be able to find a homepage for the artist...anyone else?

Em x

6 Haunted Days

Sidhe-Ra said:
Well, I personally am not overawed by the imagery on the cover...symbolism? Hellooooooo?

Yes, I am bitter.

Grumble.

{{{Em}}} I can only imagine you're irritation and anger!! I would say "I have no idea why they chose hers which looks "cute" over your Tarot of the Sidhe which is powerful and profound" but of course we both know why. She's done decks before and you're an unknown. What BS!!! If USG now cares so little for breaking new ground and discovering inspired genius artist's like yourself....to hell with them!

Schiffer Publishing obviously knows a great artist and pounces on it. And didn't you mention after Transparent was done they might discuss TofS? If Transparent and any other decks get the wonderful treatment Sol Invictus got with the presentation, book, printing and cardstock, it's much better than USG's!

Ok, rant over. I do love Hertz style but love yours 100x more! Your last painting of a mother and unborn baby made me cry it was so stunning and emotional!

Sidhe-Ra

Aw, bless ya for humouring an impatient and bitter artist!

Thank you :)

I'm laughing at myself, really, but I do get frustrated...yes, I just have to wait for Schiffer to decide if they are able to continue publishing Tarot after the Transparent. If their other decks sell well, then it will bode well for the Sidhe. :)

I must stop grumbling about other Faery decks in the mean time! Maybe...;)

I wouldn't mind if it looked like a good one, but it looks aimed at the teen-cool style rather than true Faery seership, (but then if it encourages faery contact, does it matter?)

We'll see what the deck is like when it comes out.

Many Blessings,

Em xxxx