Tower as feelings after a breakup

SunShadow

It's been a week as a half since he broke up with me, and I did a reading to see how he feels and I got the tower as his feelings. And for his level of interest was the knight of wands as his level of interest.

Sooo I'm confused because this looks as though his feelings are changing and perhaps he's thinking of contacting me(knight)?

Any other thoughts? This was part of a larger spread

Laurelle

His feelings are it's over. (tower)

Knight of Wands is not a very good fellow to want to date, anyway. Very flaky and finicky. You can do better.

Tower resembles the death card. It's over.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but he wasn't the right guy for you and you will find someone new.

Meditate on the Star. :) There is always a new day.

Ica'rus

To me the tower represents a shake up. Even if he was the one who broke up, feelings when a relationship are all over the map for both people involved. It's also a big change, it can mean an end, because that is a "change" which the Tower can represent. Things falling down, apart, etc.

Try to look at the tower and see what you feel it means.

I'm not sure about the Knight.

Nightstar

It's been a week as a half since he broke up with me, and I did a reading to see how he feels and I got the tower as his feelings. And for his level of interest was the knight of wands as his level of interest.

Sooo I'm confused because this looks as though his feelings are changing and perhaps he's thinking of contacting me(knight)?

Well, the Tower most likely represents your break up--the relationship came crumbling down, the end, major change, separation. So that's what he's probably "feeling" right now. The Knight of Wands as his level of interest.. hmm.. The KoW isn't a reliable lover; he won't stay around for long. He's got too much energy and feeling charged up, ready to go to the next exciting thing. He comes and goes. So I would say that his level of interest might still be a sexual interest, or that he has an interest for you but it's not solid or stable, or that he's already moved on. Hope that helps :)

danieljuk

as feelings he has had his foundations rocked! It's a big shock whatever has happened and he might feel scared, insecure and angry. There is now chaos!

as a level of interest the Knight of Wands is a bit of a playtime short term Knight, quite lustful and passionate. He is not interested in a long term relationship at the moment, just no strings attached fun :(

chrisstavrous

No matter what happens, you won't feel like this forever.

SunShadow

thanks guy, i have been getting the weirdest cards lately all over the place really. so i did anther reading i'm going to post it in your readings section

have a look if you'd like :)