3 Pentacles?

GreenFlame

Soo i did a zodiac spread for both me and my mom (one each) and the ambition/dream card for both of us was 3 Pentacles..to me that seems like we both want to finally gain a good financial stability...so i want to know your take on that card xD

HeatherRose

I tend to look at that card as an education card. Schooling, college, classes, job training, learning new skills or trades. Also, when it's work related I look at it as a promotion. And when love is involved I see it as a decisive step of maturation in the relationship.
All around, unless in a more negative position in a spread, I take it as all endeavors being well-omened and should be continued.

GreenFlame

I tend to look at that card as an education card. Schooling, college, classes, job training, learning new skills or trades. Also, when it's work related I look at it as a promotion. And when love is involved I see it as a decisive step of maturation in the relationship.
All around, unless in a more negative position in a spread, I take it as all endeavors being well-omened and should be continued.
Well let's hope for the best xD :3

prudence

Who knows, perhaps it means that your dream would be to find a way to work together as a team, making a decent living. Maybe there's something you can both contibute to create that kind of financial security.

Elendil

For me at least, the 3 of Pentacles signifies commissioned work - so I am wondering if for you and your mom it means work coming your way that you can do together which will prove financially and emotionally satisfying, tapping into your skill sets perfectly.

MistressMorrigan

I definitely agree that the 3 of Pents is an education card, but it can also represent a new skill or hobby that could end up being lucrative. Perhaps you and your mom have a common interest or talent that you could work on together, and potentially make money doing?

The fact that you both got the same card in that position seems pretty significant, so I really think it's something you two could do together.

tarotbear

The 3 Pents is usually the card of the Master Builder (in some decks it's the apprentice); it says you have the skill, you have the ability - use your talents to make or improve something ....

In this version (the Everyman Tarot) the Master Builder has a normal, mundane task to do and imagines the possibilities he can create from such a simple (or un-creative) starting point.

Attachments

• Pent 003.jpg
    Pent 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 338

starrystarrynight

The Three of Pentacles can also be about wanting to be noticed and looked up to--even admired--by others. So, that's another possibility.

CRISTAL QUARTZ

Supervision over your work

If you are a profesional person and working in a corporation and asking (about your job or career in a reading ) expect some surveilliance behind the scenses, specially if close to the hierophan most of the times you do not even know they are checking up on you, maybe your supervisor informing the upper level, maybe the monthly review...., be prepared.

GreenFlame

Who knows, perhaps it means that your dream would be to find a way to work together as a team, making a decent living. Maybe there's something you can both contibute to create that kind of financial security.

Well the 2 of us working on something will happen pretty soon, she's organising an event and i'm working there as a clown (making balloon animals and stuff) so maybe that's what it is xD

For me at least, the 3 of Pentacles signifies commissioned work - so I am wondering if for you and your mom it means work coming your way that you can do together which will prove financially and emotionally satisfying, tapping into your skill sets perfectly.

Well the 2 of us working on something will happen pretty soon, she's organising an event and i'm working there as a clown (making balloon animals and stuff) so maybe that's what it is xD Also, thanks for the interpretation guys :3

I definitely agree that the 3 of Pents is an education card, but it can also represent a new skill or hobby that could end up being lucrative. Perhaps you and your mom have a common interest or talent that you could work on together, and potentially make money doing?

The fact that you both got the same card in that position seems pretty significant, so I really think it's something you two could do together.

Well, my mom and I both started to develop ourselves spiritually so maybe that's what it is about, and also about the event i mentioned above :3 thanks for the interpretation ;3