Tarot Illuminati - Which is your favorite card?

tarotlova

I love the 2 of Cups!

Little_Bear

There is no way I could pick one. This deck is just too spectacular.
And to think, a year ago I couldn't stand it, oh how things change!

cbiz83

Oh tough. High Priestess maybe (I could stare at this one for hours), but also 9 of Pentacles. But also the 2 of Swords (*bites nails with indecision*).

Disclaimer, I don't have this deck yet and have been eyeing it. I generally gauge whether I think I can work with a deck off certain cards: for me 2 of Swords imagery has to speak strongly to me. This deck's 2/Swords is loud and clear.

I keep wondering about the materials though--how sturdy is it? (like universal waite sturdy?) Don't want to derail this thread if asking here as followup is a problem, but would appreciate PMs if people do want to give feedback on the deck but don't think it's appropriate here.

Libra 58

For me it's the Ace of Swords and the Ace of Cups.

dannyboy8406

There is no way I could pick one. This deck is just too spectacular.
And to think, a year ago I couldn't stand it, oh how things change!

I had the same initial reaction... the first time I saw it I believe I was just overwhelmed at the sheer business of the cards but that's something that I eventually came to absolutely love about this deck. The sheer opulence is almost like stepping into a fantasy or dream world when you look at the artwork.

I'm really excited to see their new one as well when it gets released in August!