Tarot Illuminati - Which is your favorite card?

GotH

I just gifted myself with this deck and boy do I really like it. The vibrant colors and busy artwork are just what I needed in my life at this time. The back of these cards even do something to energize me! My favorite card in this deck really surprises me as it's normally my least favorite/alluring in any other deck. The Princess of Pentacles. But with this one.. The sun, the sky behind it, her hair and dress and the road on the mountain side, this card captures and hypnotizes me. I seem to enter the picture when I look at it.

What is your favorite card in this deck and why?

Le Fanu

So many! I love the cool detachment of the King of Cups, the symmetry and statues. But I'm sure I'll think of many others.

Michellehihi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 125

eolian

As strange as it may sound and even though i have never pulled it in a reading yet i think the death card really stands out with a whloop! makes me want to play some Iron Maiden and read some cards.

I have decided when i use this deck for my own readings i will choose the Magician for my significator there is something about the image that calls to me, That and i have had some limited success with the crystal ball on the 4th attempt using it i saw the face of an old man about the size of a dime shaded in blueish gray.

Michellehihi

I can't choose just one:
6 of wands. Look at how bored he is even with all the honours.
Empress. The way she looks at you!!!!
9 of cups. Proud and happy! makes me feel like he's hosting a party inside a church!
10 of pentacles. For the dogs!

Madrigal

I wouldn't say it's my favorite but this deck has one of the best Devil cards in it evah!

Barleywine

I knew something would get me to dig out my Illuminati again! :)

It's a dead heat between the Empress and the World, but if I had to choose it would be the Empress for her frank expression.

Le Fanu

Me too, in my deck this is the king of cups (see attached picture).
Funny, mine's the other way round...
yes to the Hermit and yes to the Devil. LOVE that Devil card. Everything about it is perfect. I also love the billowing pantaloon pants in the Three of Wands (I think that's the card - I don't have my deck with me). In fact I love the whole Orientalism mood in the Wands.