February FSC sign-up thread

faerylvr

I'm in... but will be like everyone else and either omit or work on another relationshipl.

Jewel

faerylvr said:
I'm in... but will be like everyone else and either omit or work on another relationshipl.
*LOL* ... if you get paired with me we will use the position muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa .... sorry looks like Luatha must be around here today *LOL*. Great to see you here sis!

Alta

Yes, I can see that asking the fae about love could be risky, besides those of us that really have learned to not like love readings. Goodness, imagine what they might come up with! hahaha

Jewel

Alta said:
Yes, I can see that asking the fae about love could be risky, besides those of us that really have learned to not like love readings. Goodness, imagine what they might come up with! hahaha
*ROFLMAO* I envision a lot of Luatha, Collective of Pixies, Topsy Turveys, Undressing of a Salad, with a splash of Soul Shrinker and the Dark Lady *LOL* ... that could be rather .... interesting shall we say? *LOL*

Onyx

I'm another sucker

Not sure what a love reading will do for me so sign me up and let me have it.

January was a very tarot-intense month so I decided to come play with the fae.

Onyx.

Jewel

Onyx said:
Not sure what a love reading will do for me so sign me up and let me have it.
OHHHHHHHHHHH but we will Muuuuuuuahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaa *LOL*

Great to be partnered with you, look forward to our shared readings. Thanks for the PM :p