Did the crystal choose me?

greenandroses

Ok so i have decided to start my tarot journey and decided that i also wanted to add a crystal with my tarot cards. Something that would help strengthen my intuition in tarot and that would help me in everyday life. I have been reading online about the crystals and their properties. Really thinking deep on which would be the right one to pick.This morning i was online looking at pictures of crystals and people reviews on them. I went on amazon and noticed that my account said something was delivered. I clicked on what was delivered and i see that it says "1 pound tumbled clear quartz stone large polished crystal healing"
Ummm ok.... I didn't order this... I look at the date it says it was ordered two days ago. I have never EVER accidentally ordered anything. Regardless the clear quartz have come into my possession and was sitting here wondering, could this have been the Universe letting me know that this is the crystal I am supposed to be working with? Makes you think.

celticnoodle

Wow! Now, that is a great story of how the crystal came to you. Yes, I believe it is answering your question and has definitely decided to come to you.

The clear quartz is an EXCELLENT crystal to start with and specifically for helping you to develop and use your intuition when reading the cards or with any form of divination you chose to do!

First of all, its a crystal that never requires any cleansing itself and can also cleanse other crystals that you collect. This crystal is also a wonderful cleansing crystal for yourself. It is known as a master healer--and will help other crystals used in healings to be that much stronger--and is also a good healing stone on its own.

It keeps negative energies away and is a wonderful psychic enhancing crystal. It will help you in so many ways and is the perfect crystal to use with your tarot, I think!

This is a crystal that is specifically good to connect with the spirit world - and/or to your guides easily. I'm happy that the perfect crystal has found its way to you and I can't wait to read of your experiences with it! Do be sure to share with us after you've used it a few times. :)

greenandroses

Hey @celticnoodle thank you so much for replying and giving me so much info on quartz!! I am a newbie with crystals in general so i still have no idea where to start or what I'm doing. Just kinda going with the flow here. I will be documenting my experiences tho for sure

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

EmpressArwen

That is a cool story! And yes...I'd say it chose you!

Has it been delivered? What do you think of it?

Padma

Clear quartz is very good for healing, and for releasing negative energies. It comes in all kinds of different forms...each one has a job to do.

I would say that yes, crystals chose us, not other way around! But that is still amazing, how it came to you! :love:

I hope it helps you!

PS here is a link for clear quartz, so you can see what you have!

http://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals/

greenandroses

That is a cool story! And yes...I'd say it chose you!

Has it been delivered? What do you think of it?
Yes it has been delivered. I've been trying to have time to connect with it rather its just for 5 minutes or 10 (i have a two year old and 6 year old BOTH BOYS so i have my handS FULL.) lol

But the first time i used it I placed it on my forehead and it started to beat just like a heart beat and my forehead was very numb like
The second time i used it was for 10 minutes and i just layed on the floor taking deep breaths and put one crystal quart on my forehead and i had a smaller one that i put in the middle of my chest it began to beat and i felt just gentle pressure nothing that alarmed me. Then I felt the pressure spread slow and calmly to my throat and thats when i began to feel like something was in it? You know how when u feel like theres something in your thoat and you proceed to try and cough a little? Or feel like you need to cough but not really? That was the feeling. It felt like something was trying to clear my throat. If that makes sense?

Also for some reason i always feel so jittery when holding it? But im starting to think maybe its more so vibration than just feeling jittery?

Oh yeah before i forget!! I pulled out my tarot cards to study them and as soon as i looked at a card i immediately felt like how i felt using the crystal quartz on my forehead. The numbness was there it just seemed like the card was connecting with my forehead? Thats the only way i can explain it.
Lets keep in mind
I have no idea what im doing guys just going with the flow.

greenandroses

Clear quartz is very good for healing, and for releasing negative energies. It comes in all kinds of different forms...each one has a job to do.

I would say that yes, crystals chose us, not other way around! But that is still amazing, how it came to you! :love:

I hope it helps you!

PS here is a link for clear quartz, so you can see what you have!

http://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals/
Thank you for the link, trying to learn all i can on these babies

2700b172c724e85e497c28a4a79e7452.jpg

lumina007

I have wondered the same

did this crystal chose me or did i chose it? and if it chose me why?

I have some crystals but then i dont use them. I feel like im not connected with it. I have a bunch that i dont feel calling out to me. i dont know why. when i got them, they were like pick me, pick me. and now most just hang out like decoration. :/