UNDER THE ROSES US GAMES ED

Sar

I like it, and I did not notice the key words before this thread.

feynrir

I like this Lenormand myself, but I must agree that the Whip and Snake cards especially are a leetle bothersome. I tend to use the deck for just myself because its ideal cardstock and laminate makes it a joy to shuffle. The deck's images are also very clear overall, and I love the color schemes.

I read the cards for a coworker during some down time and when the Whip came up we were both a bit embarrassed. (We work at a children's museum.) Ever since then, I've decided it's best for personal or party use :D

Simple

Just ordered it

So I'm completely new to lenormand. I bought Celtic Lenormand for 1st deck and I was advised to go with a more traditional deck. I ordered Under The Roses lenormand. Question: Do you use the alternate cards or do you have to pick one? How do that change your readings?

garmonbozia

Question: Do you use the alternate cards or do you have to pick one? How do that change your readings?

I am sure some people do their own thing, but usually you pick the version you like the most to use in the deck. Differences in artwork should not affect a reading at all, unless you are reading in your own non-traditional way. Generally when reading with a Lenormand deck, it's the symbol that matters, so there is not any change in card meanings from deck to deck (or between different versions of the artwork within a deck).

Morwenna

I just bought it today and haven't even opened it yet! It's one I dithered over last year when I ordered the Halloween and the Yuletide. This is going to be fun. :)

strangebrew

I received it a few days ago and totally love it! The key words are extremely faint and can barely be read.

The design is rich and slightly Gothic....am very much enjoying this deck :)

sigato

I was wondering about this deck. I do want to purchase it after reading reviews.

How Curios

Hi!

I just got Under the Roses and it's really interesting. It's rather "dark" or maybe just curtly honest. Haha.

Padma

Had it as an app, and I ended up deleting it - I was divorcing the art work, we couldn't get along! I also was no so keen on the app itself, or the minimal and generalized info on the cards. So no Under the Roses for me!