Viking Lenormand

crystaleagle

Love these

These are great! The Court cards are hand drawn, too. Amazing! Nicely done.
And like you said, Very affordable. I'm so glad she is sharing her talents with the world.
I think I will be placing my order at the end of the week.

crystaleagle

forgot to mention

The Sun card looks like it is actually shining! And the Moon is so beautiful!
Two of my favorite cards. The child is precious. All the animal cards are awesome, too.

BodhiSeed

I don't think you'll be disappointed - they are very well drawn and the cardstock is fabulous.:thumbsup:

Ica'rus

I just saw the youtube video for these and thuoght the cards look fantastic. I love anything Norse/Viking related. I've got a set of the rare/OOP Norse Tarot. I ordered this to add to my collection of awesome viking related cards ;)

crystaleagle

Just ordered mine!

Shadowlynx

Thank you

Hello everyone. I am the creator of the Viking/Norse Lenormand, and I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that has promoted and/or purchased my self-published deck. I am a traditional artist by trade, and branching off into making an oracle deck was quite a refreshing challenge for me. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I had fun creating it. If you'd like to leave me some feedback, please do so on my blog. http://vikinglenormand.blogspot.com.au/ I am always seeking a new artistic challenges and welcome any suggestion. Thank you, and many blessings. :)

Brighid

They look too nice. I had to order a deck also.

Harmony Rose

Hi Shadowlynx! I'd love to be able to get a matching bag with the deck. Will they let you design a coin purse on printerstudio, and make it available for people to buy? Anyway, just throwing it out there!

Shadowlynx

Thanks for the suggestion, Harmony Rose! :) I'm going to have a look and see if I can get a bag with one of my card image printed on it.

EDIT: Well... I did find a nice coin bag that can have a logo, front and back, so I chose the ship card and the vegvisir (back design). I'll let you all know when Printer Studio has approved the design and published it. Again... Thanks for the suggestion, Harmony Rose. :)