Cross

monisina

Yes that makes sense that if Cross is amongst good positive cards that it is fated and meant to be. So then if amongst negative, bad cards it would be amplifying the situation making things 10 times worst.

So if you had Cross amongst Coffin + Tree i would say this means your really really depressed and somethings terribly wrong.

Or Cross amongst Say Bouquet + Garden i would say this invitation to a party was fated and meant to be.

Yes i think im getting it now, its just the placement of the Cross if its in the middle, i'm not quite getting.

Say we have Heart + Cross + Mice, with heart and mice im seeing a troubled love situation due to someone being too needy and clingy, but then with Cross bang in the middle what is this doing to both cards, i don't know ? Because we have a positive card to the left and a negative card to the right so would this just be classed as what Heart + Mice are showing, that your losing your lover due to your behavior so with Cross this relationship is doomed and beyond repair ?

I guess the card in the end of line is always the result of whole sentence.
Thus Heart+Cross+Mice - Mice card is result
Love feelings, happiness or sympathy (Heart card has more meanings) of someone to you is now decreasing/gradually dissapearing and that situation eats you inside/takes your energy/exhausting you.

Sharla

I guess the card in the end of line is always the result of whole sentence.
Yes true
Thus Heart+Cross+Mice - Mice card is result
Love feelings, happiness or sympathy (Heart card has more meanings) of someone to you is now decreasing/gradually disappearing and that situation eats you inside/takes your energy/exhausting you.
But where has the Cross come into play in this combination then, if mice is the result ?

With heart if mice is the result with Cross being in the center, couldn't this then mean that it was fated love, the love of your life so to speak, but the mice are destroying it hence this being your needy anxious behaviour.

Padma

I would have thought that Heart/Cross/Mice would have meant temporary troubles or misunderstandings in a relationship "eat away" at the heart. The reason I say this is Heart/Cross = troubled heart or fated love, Mice eat the Cross so the troubles are short term, Mice mirrors heart, so the troubles cause anxiety to your heart. I don't see it as anything horrible and long-term...and all relationships have ups and downs.

:heart:

Sharla

I would have thought that Heart/Cross/Mice would have meant temporary troubles or misunderstandings in a relationship "eat away" at the heart. The reason I say this is Heart/Cross = troubled heart or fated love, Mice eat the Cross so the troubles are short term, Mice mirrors heart, so the troubles cause anxiety to your heart. I don't see it as anything horrible and long-term...and all relationships have ups and downs.

:heart:

Thankyou for this Padma, yes that makes sense that if mice is next to Cross the mice are eating away at the Cross making the Cross less troublesome.

Just to make sure ive got it... another example - Dog + Cross + whip could this be a friend who has a lot of troubles going on is causing a lot of tension between you both.

And then Cross + whip + dog = Really bad arguments that are causing a lot of trouble with a friend.

And then whip + dog + cross = A friend who is constantly punishing themselves, then because Cross is the last card then this is going to be getting worse not better.

OR good cards....

Sun + Cross + Anchor = Because Cross is surrounded by good cards would this be, a really happy situation that is destined and will bring you stability.

OR bad cards.....

Coffin + Cross + Clouds = A very troubled and disappointing ending to a situation that will bring with it confusion and possibly depression.

I think im getting it now :)

Teheuti

I find that Cross works much differently in "dailies" than it does in readings for my clients - especially in a Grand Tableau. In dailies it can show that something is stopped (whatever came before - like a plan) and puts the focus on what comes after, which may take a new direction. In a client GT it often indicates an area of the greatest pain or burdens (especially near other negative cards) - something that takes 'faith' to get through.

In HexenClaire's youtube videos, she describes Mice as gnawing away at what they face and pooping on what is behind them. Since I use multiple decks I've standarized this to gnawing away at what is on their right and pooping (spoiling) what is on their left.

So, with Heart-Cross-Mice we have stopped feelings that have become dirtied or soiled. Sounds like a love ended by disenchantment or maybe even disgust.

Teheuti

People mean so many different things by the word Karma that I tend to steer away from it as a client would probably have a totally different understanding of it than I do.

Some see it as
• retribution or punishment
• a neutral effect of something you did/caused earlier
• something coming that can't be changed (predestination)
• your soul's goal or destiny (that you can meet or not, depending on your willingness to align yourself with it)
• character as destiny

and many, many more.

Sharla

I find that Cross works much differently in "dailies" than it does in readings for my clients - especially in a Grand Tableau. In dailies it can show that something is stopped (whatever came before - like a plan) and puts the focus on what comes after, which may take a new direction. In a client GT it often indicates an area of the greatest pain or burdens (especially near other negative cards) - something that takes 'faith' to get through.

In HexenClaire's youtube videos, she describes Mice as gnawing away at what they face and pooping on what is behind them. Since I use multiple decks I've standarized this to gnawing away at what is on their right and pooping (spoiling) what is on their left.
Ha Ha :D i love this concept of the mice, ive always used mice as eating away whats on the left and being anxious about whats on the right, but i think i like the sound of the pooping one better it makes more sense.

If i worked with this, am i correct in saying this combination of cards could mean a dirty little secret within the home ?

Mice + Book + House
So, with Heart-Cross-Mice we have stopped feelings that have become dirtied or soiled. Sounds like a love ended by disenchantment or maybe even disgust.

Teheuti

Of course Mice was originally about theft. Heart-Cross-Mice could be a "heart-stopping theft" or one's heart being stolen away but not in a good way or, perhaps, soul-loss.

Teheuti

If i worked with this, am i correct in saying this combination of cards could mean a dirty little secret within the home ?

Mice + Book + House
If you see Mice as facing away from Book (pooping on the Book) then that would be a worthy interpretation to explore. More often the mice in the card face right, in which case they would be gnawing on or stealing secrets.

Sharla

If you see Mice as facing away from Book (pooping on the Book) then that would be a worthy interpretation to explore. More often the mice in the card face right, in which case they would be gnawing on or stealing secrets.

Going slightly off topic here from Cross i know, but here's my mice card ...https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e1/67/cb/e167cbaf1f72dbeb942f25f32b56878f.jpg ive always thought it was facing to the left, but there are two other smaller mice facing to the right.

Would you suggest the two mice to the right are the ones eating away than the large one to the left ?