Sweeney Todd Spread

annabubble

I was watching Sweeney Todd last night and this idea popped into my head. I haven't tried it yet and it could probably do with a bit of fine-tuning, but if I could get any ideas on what people think of it, that would be great.

6****3******5

1 - the person
2 - the throat (weak point)
3 - the razor (what initiates a change)
4 - the chair (the underlying or supporting issues)
5 - the pie (what you will become because of the razor)
6 - the hidden aspect (what you are doing without realizing [i.e. he didn't realize that he almost killed Johanna])

Possibly a 7 off to the side, representing Johanna and his wife, as what pushes you to do the things you do?

wandering_star

cool idea.

The movie was done beautifully, but I did not like the ending.. too sad for me.

SilentBreeze

hehe. I like this. Mostly because I liked the movie. But making spreads out of movies is quite fun and the spreads come out pretty nice. I shall try this one out.

Whitney

This is awesome. I, too, loved this movie. I thought the ending was perfect because of the irony. His madness and the consequences of his actions only had one direction.

Skimo

Nice spread, and it has worked pretty well for me.

(I just love the movie too...)

Queen of Disks

And now I have the song "A Little Priest" playing in my head! :rolleyes:

Loved this movie, and I'll have to try this spread. Thanks!

raventepes

Annabubble. I'd like to thank you for this spread. I tried it and found a crucial piece of a puzzle I was missing.

annabubble

raventepes said:
Annabubble. I'd like to thank you for this spread. I tried it and found a crucial piece of a puzzle I was missing.
Well I'm glad it helped! I still haven't actually tryed this myself yet.