The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot -Ever!

Rosanne

Healing Spirit said:
Hi Rosanne

I'm going through the exercises with an Alchemical deck, nothing like an RWS, and getting great benefit from them. Dusty does say at the beginning of the book that any deck you choose to use is fine. The only problem comes when doing some of the 2 people exercises, where RWS is probably a lowest common denominator!
You are quite right- most people whom I am thinking about are likely to have a RWS or a deck built on that system. So I have over come the problem of two people exercises by purchasing two decks the same and have chosen an agreeable guinea pig to be my partner. So far the book is clear and concise and I have enjoyed the new way of thinking and talking about each card in a conversation. Interestingly enough this is how I had to do my learning back in the 70's with the RWS as I had no other way- I knew no one with Tarot back then. So far I think the book valuable and have not gone to the site.
~Rosanne

Cocobird55

I have ordered this book. I'm currently working with the Tarot of Prague -- will this deck and book work together? I have the Universal Waite and the Radiant Rider Waite, so I could switch if it were necessary.

Nina*

I just ordered it too. Looks really great.

DustyWhite

Thanks--and an important update:

Hey everyone. Thanks for the kind words on the book. I worked my butt off to make it a book that can deliver on its promises. So far (4 years now) it has been helping thousands of tarot students--and that is the most I can hope for). Okay, so blah, blah blah, this is not a commercial. I actually have a thank you present for you guys.

For everyone who has posted a review of The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot--EVER!! **even if you HATED IT** (on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google, Goodreads, Book Depository) by Yule (um... that would be today) I want to give you a FREE copy of the new book: Advanced Tarot Secrets for your personal study and review. There is no catch. It is a review copy. Read it, learn how to take your readings to a level most professionals can only dream of--see with your own eyes that this stuff is real and it works.

And please let the world know what you think--whether you like it, love it, or hate it. I am always focused on honesty. I never ask anyone to pad a review, and that is why I deeply appreciate the hundreds of positive reviews we have received.

Okay, so here is the scoop: No catches; if you have reviewed the book, you are entitled to a free copy of the new book. I am asking you to review it as well. But why would you want "another book on the tarot"?

The new book has ten new exercises and six new games. The advanced spread techniques in this book will transform your readings into a client's mind-bending investigation of their lives and will help you deliver specific details and know that you are spot-on. There is no more guessing with the tarot--ever. You will learn how to missing items, see deep into the past and future, conduct remote viewing, manifest anything you desire, and NEVER GIVE A BAD READING AGAIN (ever). This book eclipses the first book, and I want as many tarot students to have a chance to learn the secrets of the (real) pro's and I want you to make a LOT of money reading for people, or just read for yourself and make a lot of money by using the tarot for personal gain. NOTE: I am not guaranteeing that your ability to predict the stock market will make you rich or anything like that--I am only telling you that I want you to see for yourself what you can do, and then I want you to do it and amaze the world.

Anyway, how to get the free book. Head over to the ATS forums (if you have the book you know what and where they are). Private message me (all of this is free of course) and let me know you saw this here, and that you reviewed the book. We will get this verified and get you a free book. No hassle, no catch.

Just a thank you gift for being so cool, and allowing me to help in some small way.

Happy New Year! (today!)

sereia

You are awesome! I just placed on an order on your first tarot book, and I am very excited to receive it! Being a tarot student, I want to read everything and anything related to tarot so that I can give the best, most informative experience to myself and my clients. I will be sure to write a positive review on both your books ;D

Rhiamon

I just started this book too........looks awesome so far :)

MrsPanda

Background: I've never owned a RW deck and I started with the Deviant Moon deck.

I bought this book shortly before getting into professional Tarot reading, because it was recommended to me by a friend. I never learned any "fundamentals" of Tarot reading. My mentor from a few years ago propelled me into reading head first teaching me to use the images and my intuition to decipher the messages. While this always served me well, I always felt there was something missing.

So, I rush ordered this book from Amazon, eager to build more solid foundation for my Tarot. I felt like I always multiplied and didn't know how to add and this book would be my answer.

While I was doing the exercises in this book (I would do one every two days, roughly), I did not do any readings for clients, mainly because I wanted to chart my progress. I kept a notebook about my feelings and about what I learned. Unfortunately, none of my decks seemed to work well for the exercises in the beginning of the book. My Vampyre deck was too difficult to use and my Transformational deck was mainly collages, so the exercises did not apply to the deck. I finally settled for using the Deviant Moon deck. It took me a little less than two months to finish with the book.

I sat down with a friend and decided to do my first reading, applying some of the exercises and lessons I have learned from this book. To my disappointment, it gave me a headache. I felt like I was trying too hard to find connections between the cards and to "make" it work. I did not complete the reading and I was confused as to why I was having a mental block.

This book is very informative. I would give this book to someone that has very little experience with the Tarot and encourage them to use this book with the assistance of a RW deck. The exercises are wonderful for a lighthearted way to learn how to build upon your skills.

Sadly, I got pretty much nothing out of the book. I guess the way I had learned to read my cards stuck with me and I could not apply the lessons learned to the skills I already had. This is in no fault of the author's as I wish I had this book years ago. I definitely recommend it to the beginner trying to tap into the world of Tarot but not to someone that has already established a way of reading the cards.

I will be saving this book and hopefully, someday someone will come along with enough enthusiasm about the Tarot to ask me to teach them how to start. I would gladly give them this book.

Storm82

the forum is only for those who have the book?

Greg Stanton

Background: I've never owned a RW deck and I started with the Deviant Moon deck.

Uh, the Deviant Moon is pretty much a RWS deck. Any deck that uses the same structure, order of trumps, illustrated pips with the same themes, is derived from RWS — that is, most decks that are produced today.

MrsPanda

Uh, the Deviant Moon is pretty much a RWS deck. Any deck that uses the same structure, order of trumps, illustrated pips with the same themes, is derived from RWS — that is, most decks that are produced today.

Hence why I said I settled with using that deck. However, I noticed that the deviant moon does not have the detailed backgrounds I enjoy from my other two decks.