Bonefire Tarot Updates

baylys

Yay!!!!!!! The courier delivered up the loot!

A real pity about the boxes, it would have saved you a lot more work and money, and time. However, pouches sound fine. I just can't wait to get my deck. I am sooooooo looking forward to it. I take it you are sewing on the road. Too funny! You have to post photos of that!

Wendywu

Don't envy you making those pouches! On the other hand, looking forward - very much - to getting details of where you want payment sent and then...... getting the deck here :D

wooden-eye

Good morning/evening,
Weighing packages tomorrow morning to get accurate postage. 50 pouches complete and cute (enough for list). LWB slicing and compiling tonight. Sending PMs with paypal tomorrow arvo for those on list. ( I love you all). DH upgrading website for me this week. Kid's exams out the way (they are in distance ed right now and I am teacher/mum). Gold coast theme parks duely attended and got out the way by the end of today..........so.........it's all systems go go go....bonefire....go!

As an aside, I was asked to do a reading with the cards the other day for a relative who is in strife right now, but who I do not know that well. It was a very different experience, using the deck I created; the message was crisp and clear cut, so much so that I had to choose my words very carefully. It is the only reading I have done with it so far, but it has stayed with me for the whole week.
I do not have the time or the space to read much right now so it occurs to me that the first readings with Bonefire are likely to be made by those who have supported and nurtured it's inception..... Just a thought.

The first week in June... productive I hope.

MoonGypsy

Absolutely fantastic news, dear Gabi! Bless you for all your dedication and hard work. i know you must feel [at times]like you're a juggler trying to balance several spinning plates in the air on long poles....

i know this deck is going to be such a treasure for so many happy peeps!

May you and yours keep well and happy!

Grateful Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

strings of life

Thanks for keeping us updated, can't hardly wait! I have 2 decks on my wish list, this being one of them. My bank account is ready, take my money :laugh:.

I imagine that the reading evoked powerful emotions, a memory forever.

daphne

Will you list some on ebay too?

baylys

Gabi, I hope you had fun and relax on the GC and you gad some time out while at the theme parks to just chill and offload the stresses.

I am so excited to be getting these decks!!!

You have achieved so much with this deck and poured so much heart/soul/time/energy/love into your deck that you know it so intimately. Of course the messages from the readings were going to be clear. Who knows the deck better than you? Well done!!!!

Waiting for paypal addy in anticipation (4 decks aren't much to order...really :D)

shadowdancer

so exciting :)

I have a blank canvas ready to mount cards from this deck. If it looks okay (no reason why it shouldn't other than bad lining up on my part) I will have it in my stall at the Body, Mind & Spirit festival in Christchurch, September.

I am excited at the fact it is a chunky deck. My zombies are quite thick compared to others and it feels nice and solid in the hand when shuffling.

Good luck on the next stage, and congrats on completing this.

Davina

baylys

Yay, I should have an invoice soon......

*prepares to calm Bank Manager down as I empty my accounts* (this deck is TOTALLY worth it!!!)

WhiteWolfy

Woohoo!!! Excitedly looking forward to holding this deck in my hands, nearly there :party: