multiple causes/solutions

reine de saba

I hammered this together, it fell into place and I found it helpful. I'd certainly be open to suggestions, and it lends itself well to expanding/retracting.

Sometimes we have behaviors that need to be addressed with more than "root cause/trigger", we need a little more, for something more complex. And I find -though maybe it's just me- that a lot of spreads aren't heavy on concrete solutions. So this is the result

Of the top of my head I said, tell me the three reasons I do X, and give me three solutions. Also, at the last minute, I decided -since I am talking of complex causes, to lay a double card at each place.

-1/2--3/4---5/6
7/8--9/10-11/12

then 13/14 as outcome.

of course you can lay one card at each place and decide for yourself how may causes/solutions you want.

You may find that the cards deem that there are less causes and/or solutions than you think, so be prepared to think out side the box, if you overshoot. It'll still be helpful

I discovered while reading that solution 7/8 adressed cause 1/2 and so on. Thus the layout.

this is the first spread I've come out with, nothing particularly fancy or new, but thought it might help.

hope so anyway

any feedback is of course much appreciated

best,
saba

Zelmira

I like it

Saba:
This spread has two characteristics I like: 1) It is easy to remember in regard to lay out and meaning of cards, 2) Addresses any possible issue from the root (cause), and offer solutions on an individual base, not the same as a general outcome. It is going right now to my journal. Thanks.
Peace,
Zelmira

reine de saba

thanks Zelmira,

If you use it don't hesitate to say so, (and zip on over to your readings, if you can), I'd love to know if it works for others

blessings

-saba