Book T and Thoth Minor Titles

rachelcat

Hi, all. I've been working on a personal keyword project (which I seem to revise about every 6 months . . .), and I typed up this table for quick reference. Everything's easier to understand if it's in a table! (For me, anyway . . .) It has Book T and Thoth keywords listed together.

Most of the differences between Book T and Thoth are simple shortening, although some are more different than that.

I'm fascinated by the elaborate Book T court titles. It seems like something you would use in an official document in a medieval court or something. I guess that's the idea!

Anyway, I thought this might be useful to someone, so here you go. Enjoy! (And please let me know if it needs any corrections.)

Attachments

• Book T and Thoth Minor Titles.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 308

nicky

I play a sort of bingo game with my tarot group and use the titles for squares and pull cards - it helps people remember them.

rachelcat

Ooo, cool idea! Our tarot society already had tarot Jeopardy. Maybe now we'll have tarot bingo, too!

rachelcat

Book T and Book of Thoth Titles (now with majors!)

Oh, I DID post this! (My memory ain't what it used to be . . .)

Well, I'm on a table kick while not busy at work, so I revised the table to add major titles!

And, look! Book T has elaborate secondary titles for the majors, too! (I had forgotten that, too, evidently . . .)

Note that the Book of Thoth has The Juggler throughout the text, with The Magus on the list of illustrations.

Hope it's interesting to someone!

Attachments

• Book T and Book of Thoth Titles.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 330

Richard

Handy tables, thanks.

By the way, Liber Theta is a Thelemic revision of Book T which incorporates the Thoth titles of the pips and the GD titles of the Trumps and Courts.