Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

junethird

My apologies for the delay in the outstanding readings. This is mainly due to my wife's slow recovery from pneumonia. I'm not sure when I will be able to resume.

Oh im so sorry to read the news about your wife Minderwiz. I wish her a full recovery. No need to rush back... Please do take care.

Bonny

My apologies for the delay in the outstanding readings. This is mainly due to my wife's slow recovery from pneumonia. I'm not sure when I will be able to resume.

Prayers for you and your Dear One

Blessings,

B:)

think

So sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she starts to feel much better very quickly.

Minderwiz

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

The pneumonia is, I hope gone, although we won't know for certain till a week on Friday, when she is due for another chest X-Ray. But the recovery is much slower than we had hoped. She has other underlying conditions which are hampering it

As she has another appointment the following week about the main one of those, I hope that things will improve faster, but there's no guarantee of that.

I can't see myself getting to the readings until after the chest X-Ray. It's not so much the time taken to do the charts but to have a clear focus on the reading and at the moment my concerns are elsewhere. I just can't concentrate enough on reading to do a proper job.

I'll post again in this thread when I have a clearer picture of how things are going.

MissNine

I hope she has a speedy recovery and is back to feeling better soon. :heart:

CosmicBeing

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

The pneumonia is, I hope gone, although we won't know for certain till a week on Friday, when she is due for another chest X-Ray. But the recovery is much slower than we had hoped. She has other underlying conditions which are hampering it

As she has another appointment the following week about the main one of those, I hope that things will improve faster, but there's no guarantee of that.

I can't see myself getting to the readings until after the chest X-Ray. It's not so much the time taken to do the charts but to have a clear focus on the reading and at the moment my concerns are elsewhere. I just can't concentrate enough on reading to do a proper job.

I'll post again in this thread when I have a clearer picture of how things are going.

Hope she feels better. I had pneumonia back to back 6 times... it's not pleasant. Pretzels help me survive. Anyway, hope she feel better soon enough.

Minderwiz

Thread Closed

Some of you may have noticed that my posting rate has fallen in the last two months. I won't go into the details but I was hoping that I could recommence this thread. Sadly I'm not in any position to do so. I put the thread into abeyance because of my wife's health. In the event that has not improved as I had hoped but has deteriorated. I don't see myself being in any position to restart it in the next few months.

I might well be in a position to answer the odd query but I'm not really able to devote any significant time to interpretations in depth. I hope that situation will eventually change but it won't be for two or three months.

junethird

Sending health blessings so you can continue to care and support your wife and family through this difficult period. Be well Minderwiz.

Minderwiz

Thank you, for your kind words

CosmicBeing

Wish you, your wife, and your family the best. Hope her health improves and she gets better.