Initiation in the Æon of the Child

Always Wondering

The bad news was that Gunther lost me at Wormwood. The good news is that it is the last chapter. For a first reading I gleaned quite a bit with enogh personal insights to keep me reading.

AW

Aeon418

Yes, Wormwood is probably the most difficult chapter and not really suited to complete newbies. But I think the heavy material is balanced out by other chapters. I thought Corridors of Twilight was a very good chapter, and found myself wishing that I could have read it when I first started practicing. Forewarned is forearmed. ;)
Liber 65. 2:12 Also it came to pass, that thereby she sickened, and corrupted before me. Almost I cast myself into the stream.
How very true those words are.

Always Wondering

Ah, Nigredo.
Maybe it is hopeful wishing but I was a relieved to read it was possible that a seeker may experience the dark night prior to the central experience of the Neophyte. And that Gunther talks about it like a one time experience. It is possible I have been there and never, ever, want to go back.
At least not without a system, it's what got me here.

Anyway, I've been a lot more relaxed with myself since I read that. :laugh: It was my favorite chapter.

AW