Chronata's Angels

tarotlyn

:heart: You know, Chronata, that when you are down, you reach up!

...and if depression is what it takes, then the plan was built-in for you before you arrived on earth :bugeyed:

...so you WOULD create all these beautiful things that you do...and now...so you WILL create
this beautiful uplifting and healing little Angel deck that will be around for a long time to come...to help others too!

There was a very special plan for you ...for your life...before you got here! :angel::):thumbsup:

:heart: Lyn
p.s. Reminder:
You will have an extra $75 from me when I get my April 3rd check (for another order for your GORGEOUS Tarot Stones...right?)
Thank you guys! :heart:

My therapist is convinced that the angel deck is my way out of depression.
I think he might be right, as I want to create them every time I feel down.

I will try and get more cards up here this weekend for you all to see.
The angels have miraculously made my internet still available...for now!
(it usually gets shut off before the phone gets disconnected!)

Mojo Twin 2

Robyn, I love your art and I love your decks, but taking care of yourself is the most important thing - no pressure. We all love you and want you to succeed and grow and experience happiness and its causes.

Chronata

Pulling this back out of the depths...because I managed to miraculously find it again, and there are a bunch of finished cards that I never got to show anyone.

I don't know if anyone is still interested in it, but I like the progress, and it's helping me out of depression.

the angels are still coming to me like the intuitive art does...I kinda let them guide me...even though the drawing doesn't always make sense at the time, or fit the title...it always turns out just right in the end.

I have been over thinking them a bit...crossing off titles, only to add them back in the list, and reimagine something else...

pics as soon as I can the spouse off the computer.

MoonGypsy

Robyn, i am so glad you are now able to continue with
this project; and as always, i am always extremely interested
in all that blossoms from your seeds of creativity...
your art is such good medicine...for all of us...and you included. :love:
We need it now, more than ever...

Chronata

These are not even close to original coloring...I really need to take better pics when ther eis some natural light.

Or get a scanner...

anyway, here's a peek at a few more

Attachments

• ag forgive sm.jpg
    ag forgive sm.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 109
  • ag mystery sm.jpg
    ag mystery sm.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 103
  • ag laugh sm.jpg
    ag laugh sm.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 117
  • ag serenity sm.jpg
    ag serenity sm.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 106

MoonGypsy

My dear sweet talented Gypsy Sister!

These paintings are so wonderful! You must complete these wonderful
cards--You simply MUST! They are so HEALING and completely MAGICKAL!
The thought of possibly one day holding these lovely angels in my hands
brings tears to my eyes. i know i am gushing...i can't help it..i just can't...:)

Chronata

You have made my crappy day so much brighter, Gypsy Sis!

Two more ...

Attachments

• ag protect sm.jpg
    ag protect sm.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ag abundance sm.jpg
    ag abundance sm.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 113

MoonGypsy

Wow...just wow! :love:

i need to turn off the puter now, cuz i am very sleepy...
but my dear sweet friend, please keep on with this...i
am feeling so inspired and happy about each card
you have posted...
and can't wait to see who will show up next...:) xox

Alta

Those are so heart-filled. They make me smile just looking at the images.

Chronata

I have the Angel of Choice and the Angel of Healing finished...

But I need to wait until daylight to take photos. I plan on reshooting all the previous cards as well, and replacing the crappy pictures here...

I don't know if all the angels will be female...I like to think so, as this deck with very likely be used for more women, than men, as it's original intention is to be empowering to women, and give gentle encouragement and direction.

But the funny thing...the angel on the card for learning came through in two separate sketches very androgynous...towards a male more than female vibe.

I'm not sure what to do about that. I think once inked and colored, the Angel will appear clearer, and that gender won't really make any difference.