A Deck I'm Creating: The Natural World Tarot

natural world tarot

Looks very beautiful. I've held off on similar decks like the Wild Unknown and the Wooden Tarot for various little reasons, and to be honest I like the look of your deck more. I think the dripping and swirling stars add a nice aesthetic. Are you planning on making this a full 78-card deck? If so, do you think you will be illustrating the minors? Thanks!

My current goal is to finish the Major Arcana and sell that. Once that is done, I will be working on the full deck. And I will be illustrating the minors :)

natural world tarot

Very nice indeed! I checked out your website and you're only 18 years old. Congrats to you for creating this deck so early in life.
One question I have is are these computer generated or hand painted? Maybe others can tell, but I can't.

Thank you! Every single one is hand painted, and I intend on keeping it that way. Thats why they all take so long!

Mi-Shell

Very nice!
I am a big fan of animal and nature centred decks.
I hope you stay with it through all 78 cards. I would be your customer!

Laura Borealis

Beautiful work, I'm looking forward to seeing more. :)

("Honey badger don't care!")

gypsy white bear

its not bc i love bears or anything. just curious
do you have white bear in your deck?
:D pls pls include it in. what a pity for me if my fav creature cant be in my fav deck :p

though, a wonderful deck. i love it so much (evenif it doesnt have my cutie polar bears lol) i am ready to spend all my saving to buy your deck lol. :D

from -GWB- with magick

MagsStardustBlack

I will defiantly be buying the majors only. Keep us posted as to when and where we can pre-order :)

I would personally love this deck not only for tarot reading, but also for meditation on spirit animal guides, and for drawing on wild energies and animal energy gifts. I would also love to have a couple prints for my wall.

This deck is going to be a winner :) I loooooooove The Hermit! :heart:

Laura Borealis

Not to nitpick but The Hermit is actually an American badger (the face markings are very distinctive). And a gorgeous painting of one, too.

crystaleagle

I've seen your work before. Somewhere online while searching for new tarot. Anyway, I remember these and loooove them! Animals and nature! Keep us informed as your work progresses. You are very talented!

natural world tarot

Very nice!
I am a big fan of animal and nature centred decks.
I hope you stay with it through all 78 cards. I would be your customer!

Thank you! I intend on making a full deck some day, hopefully it will be completed soon! But my first goal is to finish the Major Arcana and sell that as a deck!