Pendulum Matts - new thing!

seven stars

Whenever I make something new, I order the first ones for myself, to be sure they look right, are centered, coloring correct, graphics in focus, quality, etc etc....so, when I get a package in the mail I'm as excited as anyone to see the new ***stuff***.....today a box came in the mail & I'm so giddy about it I had to share in here before I do anything else!!!

I made these pendulum matts - my favorite has tarot cards all around the edge so you COULD actually use them as a Tarot Pendulum! I don't have them on the website yet, or etsy, & I don't know how much I'm going to price them yet.....just wanted you guys to be the first to see.

UBER BUSY right now - I'm backed up on orders & going out of town tomorrow - so, it might be a few days before I get graphics made up & everything on the website.

Attachments

• 1023134621.jpg
    1023134621.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 124
  • Round Matts.jpg
    Round Matts.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Pendulum Matts.jpg
    Pendulum Matts.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 114

littlethings

Oh I really like these....a lot! :)

EmpressArwen

These are amazing! I love them!. I've never used a pendulum mat before. How would the tarot one work?

seven stars

These are amazing! I love them!. I've never used a pendulum mat before. How would the tarot one work?

Well me personally the way I plan on using it is (and it does have "yes no & maybe on there)...do you ever do one card draws? Someone says they want a free reading & you tell them well I can flip you a card? (haha...i do that a lot) You can ask simple questions & see which card the pendulum seams to drift toward. i.e., "should I have a margarita" & it goes to "the devil"....I haven't tried it yet, I won't have TIME till I'm in Omaha. I'm like the white rabbit right now running like crazy.

EmpressArwen

Very interesting! I like that idea.

Sayadina

I love the burgundy mat. They all have a lovely 'old world' feeling to them.

AJ

gorgeous! Would they work as a mouse pad?

How you coming on that pagan deck :) Full set finished? good job!

seven stars

gorgeous! Would they work as a mouse pad?

How you coming on that pagan deck :) Full set finished? good job!

they'd work as mouse pads. I've also used this size matt with little mini spirit boards, which is really cute but if you want to use them the larger size matt is a lot better.

Attachments

• Spirit board MOUSEPAD.jpg
    Spirit board MOUSEPAD.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 85