Could I please have a chart reading in exchange for a Tarot reading?

Minderwiz

It might be helpful to potential readers if you could give some ideas as to what you are looking for. Most people these days tend to do psychological profiles, which may or may not be what you are looking for. However if you are looking for say, what's likely to happen in the next six months, or are concerned about a specific issue, then it's best to make that explicit - it allows the reader to focus more clearly and gives you a more useful reading.

le.jour.obscurcit

Minderwiz said:
It might be helpful to potential readers if you could give some ideas as to what you are looking for. Most people these days tend to do psychological profiles, which may or may not be what you are looking for. However if you are looking for say, what's likely to happen in the next six months, or are concerned about a specific issue, then it's best to make that explicit - it allows the reader to focus more clearly and gives you a more useful reading.

Thank you kindly for the helpful suggestion.

Could I please have a psychological reading as well as what will be happening for me over the course of this year?

Thank you.

(And again, we shall discuss the details of your Tarot readings via PM.)

le.jour.obscurcit

Anyone?

dadsnook2000

A comment

Many or most on this list do know how to read the Tarot. For some of us, a reading is a common, almost daily practice. On the other hand, few on this list are comfortable or capable of reading a chart well. It is also a more involved and time consuming process. Probably a 30 or 40 to 1 ratio of time involved plus a lot of follow up.

I'm involved in the editing phase of a book on predictive astrology practices and maintain a blog site. While I often cast 30 or more charts some weeks, they are all part of a process of reviewing and searching for those charts that offer illustrative details. It is seldom that I bother depth reading a whole chart as there is no time now for that work.

You'll have to be patient in asking and waiting for a volunteer. Or, you can find a local teacher of astrology who will likely be both capable of reading charts and experienced in helping you understand how to make best use of it. This might involve a cost to you. Dave

Minderwiz

Dave makes some good points there

I (and I assume others) have been quite busy over the Christmas and New Year period and I've got something of a backlog of readings that I've promised. I don't really do psychologica readings either, mainly because I've lost interest in that side of Astrology (or perhaps more accurately because I'm more interested in horary and event Astrology).

I don't know what Nikki thinks of this suggestion but it might be an idea for the study group to try out some of their new learing on your chart, with you giving some feedback on their views. That might give them an inducement to do the reading and give you some info. Your feedback would replace any need to provide tarot readings and it could be run as a parallel thread to the study group. There's no need to restict it to you either, as three or four charts would help the learning process.

Reading your own chart is one thing but to really get skill it's necessary to read for someone else and better still if you don't know anything much about them. If that person is prepared to give feedback on the reading I can't think of a better situation for a learner. Just bear in mind it will take some time to get through, assuming the study group members are willing to give it a try.