New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Yves Le Marseillais

Hey !! count me too por favor !!

Just a heads-up - group #3 is still open for orders! This will be our final group, so please join quickly before it closes!

~~Group Three~~ 2 slots open

-Tarotwolf, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1

-tedglart, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1 Payment received, thank you!

-Caitriona, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1

**Dodals are all gone at this point, LAST TWO Robledo TdMs available for grabs!

Hello Pablo and EnchantedShadow,

I am very proud to help my dear colleague cardmaker Pablo by wishing to buy his very last edition of Robledo TdM.

I say hat off to his courage, efforts and passion in spite his difficult local conditions of work in Argentina:
Transport fees important because local post not secure enough
Lack of old printing cards company (I suppose)
Language barrier (Pablo is improving well his English anyway: Salude)
Big distance with €urope Museums were are tarot sources.

Luckily EnchantedShadow help him a lot and I thanks her too by same occasion.

So, count me too and PM me for practical matters.

Hasta El Tarot siempre !!

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot
France
Old €urope

Yves

eltarot78

When I asked a series of questions on the same topic, I had several of the same cards appear in the same place in the spread. It seemed to give me very harmonious answers.

I'm fairly new to reading with TdM, but I find the deck very engaging. I observed that the characters' glances towards other cards really added extra depth to the reading.

I love the look of the characters in how they are drawn and colored. They are quite vibrant, yet they are on a parchment-like background which makes it feel as though something timely and present is flowing from the past.

Hi agviz
thanks for your reply
I've noticed, in personal experience, is that when we do not reads "sufficiently" well what the Tarot is telling us, repeats cards in your next answers when the questions are related to the same topic, something similar to what the I´Ching who automatically answers us hexagram 4 "youthful folly".

When the Tarot "believes" have been clear, "for not doing anger" leave those cards on the table, and perform other additional readings with the rest of the deck, taking it as going into detail on the subject, referring these readings to the first reading which is the core focus.

eltarot78

Hello Pablo and EnchantedShadow,

I am very proud to help my dear colleague cardmaker Pablo by wishing to buy his very last edition of Robledo TdM.

I say hat off to his courage, efforts and passion in spite his difficult local conditions of work in Argentina:
Transport fees important because local post not secure enough
Lack of old printing cards company (I suppose)
Language barrier (Pablo is improving well his English anyway: Salude)
Big distance with €urope Museums were are tarot sources.

Luckily EnchantedShadow help him a lot and I thanks her too by same occasion.

So, count me too and PM me for practical matters.

Hasta El Tarot siempre !!

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot
France
Old €urope

Yves

Salute dear Amigo

EnchantedShadow is a fabulous person and is a blessing, without it this would be more difficult.

the best museum I have on hand is called Tarot Pierre Madenié (Tarot de Marseille Heritage) #230
which allowed me to enter the real hand carved

send you a PM compañero

a hug
Pablo

eltarot78

only one more place

Just a heads-up - group #3 is still open for orders! This will be our final group, so please join quickly before it closes!

~~Group Three~~ 2 slots open

-tedglart, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1 Payment received, thank you!

**Dodals are all gone at this point, LAST TWO Robledo TdMs available for grabs!

and Yves, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1

one place is more available

agviz

Hi agviz
thanks for your reply
I've noticed, in personal experience, is that when we do not reads "sufficiently" well what the Tarot is telling us, repeats cards in your next answers when the questions are related to the same topic, something similar to what the I´Ching who automatically answers us hexagram 4 "youthful folly".

When the Tarot "believes" have been clear, "for not doing anger" leave those cards on the table, and perform other additional readings with the rest of the deck, taking it as going into detail on the subject, referring these readings to the first reading which is the core focus.

Thank you for your helpful advice! :)

eltarot78

That happened to you, is what made me take conscience,
the wonderful performance of the Tarot

Bluefeet

List updated, welcome to the group Yves! :D

~~Group Three~~ CLOSED

-tedglart, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1

-Yves Le Marseillais, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1

-KhonsuMes, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1

KhonsuMes

Just PM'd EnchantedShadow for that last slot!

eltarot78

that good news
I began to pack the decks

I would appreciate your opinions let me know once you have received the deck