1 sitter for mediumship

starburst_au

I just had a thought, does this mean that my grandma who is still alive is passing over soon?

headincloud

This lady’s name may be Lillian and she passed with dehydration due to hyperthermia stemming from kidney problems, I think the arthritic shoulder and bowel problems are hereditary because she’s quite amused.

Facial bone structure is broad with a flat, flared small nose and she’s wearing an emerald green dress and large oval mother of pearl ring. She enjoyed playing cards, embroidery and singing and also played the violin, piano and accordion. Highly skilled with communication and the written word she’s again impressing biography. She also breed or kept ducks.

Impressing scenes of someone jet skiing wearing a white life jacket I guess it’s you because she’s indicating protection. This may have been a competition you won or else she’s simply implying you’re a winner, everything comes back to you her message as she throws a boomerang.

Referring to ironing out creases she’s encouraging you to keep focused. You’re in prayer position with a white aura and she’s acting teacher and guide, encouraging you listen she leaves you with the promise of a lifting of pressures and a connection.

starburst_au

This lady’s name may be Lillian and she passed with dehydration due to hyperthermia stemming from kidney problems, I think the arthritic shoulder and bowel problems are hereditary because she’s quite amused.

Hey, Thanks for this reading... I'm not sure if my great grandmother's name was Lillian, but i'll ask. I think my great grandmother has some complications with her gall bladder which lead to more serious health complications....

Facial bone structure is broad with a flat, flared small nose and she’s wearing an emerald green dress and large oval mother of pearl ring. She enjoyed playing cards, embroidery and singing and also played the violin, piano and accordion. Highly skilled with communication and the written word she’s again impressing biography. She also breed or kept ducks.

I'm not sure about the things you've mentioned...but i'll ask... I think chickens more so than ducks, but i'll ask:D

Impressing scenes of someone jet skiing wearing a white life jacket I guess it’s you because she’s indicating protection. This may have been a competition you won or else she’s simply implying you’re a winner, everything comes back to you her message as she throws a boomerang.

oooh that's pretty awesome - WINNER!

Referring to ironing out creases she’s encouraging you to keep focused. You’re in prayer position with a white aura and she’s acting teacher and guide, encouraging you listen she leaves you with the promise of a lifting of pressures and a connection.

most awesome:D Thank you for that!

headincloud

No problem thanks SB I take it you don't water ski or compete so that must just be a metaphor for protection. Sorry the message is so vague haven't done mediumship for a while

starburst_au

Hey :D

Just a little update... I spoke with my mum about the reading just to confirm a few things and she was like wow.... yeah that would be your great grandmother and she was a bit spooked out / amazed :D

Mum said that her grandma (my great grandma) did have a green dress she loved and wore a mother of pearl ring, loved singing, playing cards and played the accordion. Mum said that she didn't play the piano or violin but was always around musical people... I asked about the writing side of things and mum said that her maternal side was very much into writing but mum can remember her grandma as being the family 'story teller' keeping her family alive with stories from the past so she said that fit extremely well. Mum said that she didn't breed ducks, it was chickens (chooks) but everything else was really spot on. So thanks for that...

I also went on to tell my mum, that her grandma is around, and to me when I was reading this reading from you - I had a sense that my mum who has moved back 'home' is where she should be and is in the right spot and that she is also being really nurtured and is probably feeling quite at home and content in her life... And to know that her grandma is also protecting her and has always watched out and knows what's happening.... And my mum was like yep, i'm very much aware of all that.... lol

It also kinda feels for me, that there is a bit of an intuitive ... i don't know awareness in our family? Not sure if that's the case... I wouldn't go as far as saying 'psychic' more empathic / knowing sense that the women in our family have... and I'm guessing develops with age...

Thanks again... GREAT reading we're all impressed :D

Cheers,
Sb + my mum

headincloud

Thanks for the update kate and thanks for claiming this lady she's over the moon to have got through to you.

Bonny

I'm interested in this ...

:)

headincloud

Hi I may have your maternal grandfather Antony with me bonny, a tall slender gentleman with dark curly hair and long sideburns in youth. He wears a moustache, glasses and has green eyes but is blind in the left. Sitting smoking his pipe he’s a charismatic, self-assured character wearing a navy suit and tie with highly polished shoes. He enjoyed reading literature and suffered with his knees especially the left along with the lungs and cancer of the gonads. As far as work goes all I can get is he was passionate about his job and was the boss, he did the hiring and firing.

It may have involved international travelling or distribution but I’m really not sure. Before I go any further with this gent does anything resonate for you here?

Bonny

Hi I may have your maternal grandfather Antony with me bonny, a tall slender gentleman with dark curly hair and long sideburns in youth. He wears a moustache, glasses and has green eyes but is blind in the left. Sitting smoking his pipe he’s a charismatic, self-assured character wearing a navy suit and tie with highly polished shoes. He enjoyed reading literature and suffered with his knees especially the left along with the lungs and cancer of the gonads. As far as work goes all I can get is he was passionate about his job and was the boss, he did the hiring and firing.

It may have involved international travelling or distribution but I’m really not sure. Before I go any further with this gent does anything resonate for you here?

Thanks so much for this reading ! There was an Antony on my dads side, he was my dads mothers brother:) the colouring sounds right as that is typical of my family. To be really honest with you I don't know about his reading of literature although I can say I do as I am an English teacher and I am involved in an international role that will be hiring etc personnel but I'm not sure if Anton did . He lived in a country town about century a go ... Thank-you again ! Does he have a message for me? God bless