1 sitter for mediumship

headincloud

Thanks so much for this reading ! There was an Antony on my dads side, he was my dads mothers brother:) the colouring sounds right as that is typical of my family. To be really honest with you I don't know about his reading of literature although I can say I do as I am an English teacher and I am involved in an international role that will be hiring etc personnel but I'm not sure if Anton did . He lived in a country town about century a go ... Thank-you again ! Does he have a message for me? God bless

Thanks for the clarification I'm clearly with you bonny but its fri night haha! he won't leave until he's got his message through so no worries I'll get back to you and god bless you too

starchaser1277

I'm curious if you are doing any more of these?

Bonny

Wonderful ! You're very generous and isn't this funny that he would show up like this? Actually I'm just remembering now... I think I got it wrong last time ... This relstive was often called 'Anton' even though his full name was 'Antony' and his nickname I think was 'Scotty' as he came from Glasgow. In fact the bit I got wrong is that he's on my fathers fathers side not my fathers mothers side. There were teachers on that line so it's likely he enjoyed reading ! Take care xo

headincloud

Hi Bonny thanks for that, he confirms he’s from the UK but was a butcher. He impresses “Climbers…the good life….the cat who got the cream” which applies to you both. Resonance between you is high because there’s a gift with the throat chakra but literature was a hobby in his case and he’d often fall asleep reading, surprisingly for someone so eloquent he struggles with emotional expression.

Offering you a bunch of lilies he’s concerned about a past shock in relation to your husband and Idol and he acknowledges a Christmas memorial. He feels something is grating you causing upset but tucking you under his wing says you’re in the arms of an angel.

Regarding career he predicts an opening next spring, a revered position and heartfelt wish coinciding with an opening spiritually which is causing a huge flush in your emotional life. Filled with tremendous pride he encourages your humility and connection to your higher self and there’s a daffodil for you which symbolises new beginnings, rebirth and promises the return of beauty even after the harshest of winters.

Bonny

Hi Bonny thanks for that, he confirms he’s from the UK but was a butcher. He impresses “Climbers…the good life….the cat who got the cream” which applies to you both. Resonance between you is high because there’s a gift with the throat chakra but literature was a hobby in his case and he’d often fall asleep reading, surprisingly for someone so eloquent he struggles with emotional expression.

Offering you a bunch of lilies he’s concerned about a past shock in relation to your husband and Idol and he acknowledges a Christmas memorial. He feels something is grating you causing upset but tucking you under his wing says you’re in the arms of an angel.

Regarding career he predicts an opening next spring, a revered position and heartfelt wish coinciding with an opening spiritually which is causing a huge flush in your emotional life. Filled with tremendous pride he encourages your humility and connection to your higher self and there’s a daffodil for you which symbolises new beginnings, rebirth and promises the return of beauty even after the harshest of winters.

This is amazing!!
I'll go through and link where there's alignment ...
Yes, the throat chakra would be connected and funny he mentions that as I'm really struggling in that chakra today. He's got it right about the Christmas memorial because my dad, grandmother, best friend and a guy who was like a brother all have their anniversaries , having died within days of each other either the same year or different years in the week before Christmas.
(My birthday is on then too)

I'm not sure what the shock was with my husband - I have someone in my life now who is like my husband but we haven't fully committed yet. I think he had a shock in his child hood that might be affecting things at times between us - I wonder about that and so great that Anton picked that up.

Perfect that he came through today because today I got a very underwhelming response from my boss about my employment and what I'm proposing which could really invigorate the prestigious school I've been working in. I'm in australia so its spring here now, so by next spring, does that mean next autumn that those changes will come in or some time in the next week or two?

Wonderful that he's offering me lillies. My aunties name was Lillian and I loved her v much.

Anton's father was a grocer so its possible he was a butcher but I wasn't really ever told. It's wonderful that I have a guardian angel in him! Some times I feel I need them, my guardian angels!! Yes, the professional proposal has been grating on me at the moment.

And a daffodil !? OMG ! Beautiful !! I'm delighted in all this !!

Thank-you so much !!

What a consolation it is to read this tonight. I've had a very trying time and this gas helped me sooooo much . THANK YOU!!! XxB

Bonny

One more thing : my partners father was killed during a war in the Middle East when my partner was very young. I think this is what the white Lillie's are about - loss of innocence, not seeing danger - also mourning ...

headincloud

Thanks Bonny I'll try and clarify, I was deliberately vague because of the sensitive nature of the messages plus he asked me to keep my nose out! I wasn't sure what he was conveying but mistakenly thought you may have lost your husband because he showed me a past shock and loss but from what you've said that's no surprise. Next he showed me interlocked wedding bands so I connected the two where I shouldn't have, it's far more likely he's conveying marriage given the circumstances which is why he showed me mistletoe which also suggests fertility, I mistakenly thought it was another reference to the Christmas memorial.

The lily's came with a message of being passed on to you which makes perfect sense now but I chose to omit because I didn't know who else was there for you with any certainty and thought they may have come from your non-existent husband in spirit so felt I was on thin ice.

The changes will be coming in through next spring, happy days!

Bonny

Thanks Bonny I'll try and clarify, I was deliberately vague because of the sensitive nature of the messages plus he asked me to keep my nose out! I wasn't sure what he was conveying but mistakenly thought you may have lost your husband because he showed me a past shock and loss but from what you've said that's no surprise. Next he showed me interlocked wedding bands so I connected the two where I shouldn't have, it's far more likely he's conveying marriage given the circumstances which is why he showed me mistletoe which also suggests fertility, I mistakenly thought it was another reference to the Christmas memorial.

The lily's came with a message of being passed on to you which makes perfect sense now but I chose to omit because I didn't know who else was there for you with any certainty and thought they may have come from your non-existent husband in spirit so felt I was on thin ice.

The changes will be coming in through next spring, happy days!

Amazing!!!!!!!

Thank-you soooooooooo much for the benefit of this beautiful reading Headincloud. I adore the love I can feel in it & appreciate your thoughtful sensitivity in the gradual ways you have passed on the communications . Yes, this all most definitely indicates happy days! The want to give me the Lillie's is proof of the msg about purity and inocence of my beloved I'd say... This is a great help as having been hurt in the past by duplicitous men , I have been upset about trusting and the 8 of cups has been showing up for me a lot these months and I'm finding I'm letting go not of the relationship with my beloved but of the old ways of looking at him. I hope that's what the Lillie's mean... Further to the inflection from his terrible shock in childhood which has probably led to my beloved taking such caution in relationship and being so measured and stable.

The wedding bands - YAY !!!!!!!! And fertility as well ... We are talking about having a child starting end of this year...

Which leads me to ask , by spring - is that the Australian spring (starting next week) or tye European one (next march)? That distinction makes me laugh... Being from down under can cause restless questions on such matters !! ;)

Now, I had a very challenging response as I said from my boss this week... So I'm soooooooo happy to see that Anton is saying that I will be employed in revered position in spring.

OMG - how exciting !!

Thank-you SO VERY MUCH XXXX

B

headincloud

Amazing!!!!!!!

Thank-you soooooooooo much for the benefit of this beautiful reading Headincloud. I adore the love I can feel in it & appreciate your thoughtful sensitivity in the gradual ways you have passed on the communications . Yes, this all most definitely indicates happy days! The want to give me the Lillie's is proof of the msg about purity and inocence of my beloved I'd say... This is a great help as having been hurt in the past by duplicitous men , I have been upset about trusting and the 8 of cups has been showing up for me a lot these months and I'm finding I'm letting go not of the relationship with my beloved but of the old ways of looking at him. I hope that's what the Lillie's mean... Further to the inflection from his terrible shock in childhood which has probably led to my beloved taking such caution in relationship and being so measured and stable.

--You're welcome Bonny I'm very grateful you allowed me to read for you. Just to say that messages and symbolism from spirit often has more than one interpretation and I feel the lily's were past on from your aunt Lillian although she didn't show herself the sense came from Anton and they could be conveying a message of life after death so you know they are there for you. Purity and innocence also apply undoubtedly because I also feel there's a message of death for you but not in the physical sense!

--Rather what you've explained in the 8 cups - dissatisfaction with current circumstances and the wish for expansion particularly in your emotional and professional life which is all promised, you are safe to open up completely.

The wedding bands - YAY !!!!!!!! And fertility as well ... We are talking about having a child starting end of this year...

Which leads me to ask , by spring - is that the Australian spring (starting next week) or tye European one (next march)? That distinction makes me laugh... Being from down under can cause restless questions on such matters !! ;)

--The reference is to Australian spring time, not the one moving in, the following spring.

Now, I had a very challenging response as I said from my boss this week... So I'm soooooooo happy to see that Anton is saying that I will be employed in revered position in spring.

OMG - how exciting !!

--Even more exciting there's a baby boy for you and it seems everything is coming together at the same time for you though I wonder how you will juggle everything.

Best wishes Bonny and thanks for your openess :heart:.

Thank-you SO VERY MUCH XXXX

B