What's In The Envelope?

Amanda

My guess:
A lady outdoors standing near a memorial or monument.

GotH

And the first round of entries come flying in.

Exciting!

:cool2:

celestial

Scying again...the lady just donned some shades, morphed into the love child of Ringo Starr and John Lennon and THEN she grew a beard and took on the likeness of Poseidon or some similar figure from Greek mythology. And yes, I'm serious. This is how bad my scrying is. lol

Amanda

I see a hand stroking a fine piece of fabric, it's silky smooth and perhaps of a red color. I see a rearview mirror from the passenger seat. I see a facebook "like"/thumbs up.

Amanda

Final guess:

A battle, re-enactment, a treaty. Feathers.

I'm out of steam. LOL

EmpressArwen

Ok...so this is freaking hard. I think I popped a couple of brain cells.

I concentrated on the envelope but all I got was you (are you in there?!)...so I saw you standing with your hand up to your heart, holding onto a necklace, the necklace had a large multicolored stone on it...the stone is very important to you...it is dark but has flecks of colors (all different colors)...it is very beautiful and sybolizes something for you...maybe love...or someone who loves you gave it to you.

Then it faded out. lol That is all I got.

***edited to add two more guesses***

2. cheese...lol might as well go with it since it was the first thing that popped into my head

3. Something to do with nails, like Halloween decals for nails or nail polish...or maybe you just got your nails did. lol

EmpressArwen

I have thought very hard and gonna try all my 3 guesses.....

1. Cheese, I know crazy but it is the first thing that came to me! Or a soft food. Jelly sweets

2. Marriage Certificate or formal legal document. It has a letter head, formal.

3. Crystals or gem stones. glittering and bright

Hahaha!! No joke the first thing that popped into my head before I meditated was the word CHEESE!!

Lol

Mycroft

The Masked Occultist
(whose secret identity can never be revealed)
has now been and read the rules
(which is not easy to do when they're in a
retina-singeing orange font on a purple background)
and realised that you can have three goes ...

images.jpg

... so he charges up the etheric vortex
which allows him to move within any point of the
inter-dimesional space-time continuum thingy - where
he sees that within the envelope is ...

mh370_hide_radar_sia68.jpg

The missing Flight MH370!

... which means GoTH has a lot of explaining
to do to the Malaysian and Australian authorities.​

GotH

Yes! More entries. I've added you to the list over in the commercial post. I'll be organizing the entries later.

Oh and my apologies to those who are color blind but my vivid font stays.