What's In The Envelope?

Ira

Hi.

1. A picture of a tree.A portrait/frame (small)

2. green wig

3. A key

:D

UrbanBramble

I got cheese too. One of those plastic dog toys that looks like a wedge of holy cheese. (Holy cheese.... Cheesus?)

Then... green mist. An island. A woman standing on the island. Green emerald tiara thing. Long hair. Flowy robes. Reminds me of the woman on the front of the box for the alchemical tarot renewed.

Then I opened my eyes just as we drove past a purple gorilla.

tarotbear

I'm not participating - but the answers are incredibly funny! LOVED the video! :laugh:

starburst_au

Oo oooh can I participate too?

I'm loving the answers!!! I had a good giggle! What's up with the cheese thing...
possibly because the colour of the envelope reminds you of cheese.... crazy kids :p

Smiling

(without looking at other postings)

a photo type image of a person with long curley hair, looks like a woman, Victorian looking,decorative, stylized, some color in it, something stands out about the ears...

anyway, hope I'm not way off! But thanks for setting up this fun game lol :)

starburst_au

My guess...

I think that it's some kind of necklace or pendant that a man gave you, and it kinda gives you strength, or you draw 'strength' from it. I think the pendant or necklace might be made from a stone from the ground. I'm inclined to say crystal....

http://www.charmsoflight.com/Images/Custom Orders/Amethyst Rose Quartz Necklace N104.jpg

see the link....
Not that exactly... but see the little ball shapes? Maybe something like that cold to touch.... but it warms your heart wearing it....

I'm making this up as I go! LOL

Phoenix11

I got cheese too. One of those plastic dog toys that looks like a wedge of holy cheese. (Holy cheese.... Cheesus?)

Cheesus! haha :D

I get the color green, it's shiny like glass (or maybe an emerald?) and also similar to the shape of a wine glass.

I'm going to add more to my post...

It seems wider on the top and narrower at the bottom, my original thought was goblet shapped, but now I'm thinking maybe a pic of one of your crystal balls on a stand.. I think the first one you got that glowed green

tarotbear

I give up!

I decided to post!

My three guesses are:

1) Michael Jackson's 'other' glove ... :thumbsup:

2) Amelia Earhart ... :heart:

3) Heidi Abromiwicz's virginity ... :bugeyed:

:) Am I close? :)

APT

No freaken clue (my mind is not set up to meditate at the moment so I can't take a stab) but I'm enjoying all the answers and look forward to the right answer.

AJ

just curious why this isn't in the game forum...