What's in the Box?

GotH

Can you imagine if someone put mascara on that thing while in their possession? :bugeyed:

celticnoodle

Hey you guys.. That's a VERY special trophy ya know! Not just ANYONE can claim possession of it. And it CAN see everything so don't take it into the bathroom with you. Govt officials are actually looking to seize it for their own use in spyware. So guard it with your life! ;) :joke:
:laugh:

Plus you can say " (fill in the blank with the most recent winner) gave me the hairy eyeball earlier today. I wonder what I did to deserve that?"
ROFL

I'm late to this and it's over but when I looked at the box my mind said something like a teddy bear, reddish. Glad to know I wasnt too far off!
well, obsidian, you'll have to join in on the next one! Keep watch!

Can you imagine if someone put mascara on that thing while in their possession? :bugeyed:
lol. I'm not sure if that would help or not. no....not. only thing that helps this is to keep it in a box! ;)

FenestraThought

Lets give this a Go :)

This sounds like Just the exorcise I need :). So glad the you're keeping the game going !
looks like this game was closed lol ... darn. was still fun.. Like instant gratification lol ... I guessed... and was wrong :(... better luck next time :)

celestial

Absolutely Amanda did an amazing job! She drew the thing three times, really, the star flower, the megaphone eyeball (?) and the coiled up fluff ball in the box. Truly amazing! Of course, she had me at "Mama." :)

I thought everyone did a fantastic job with something that they had clearly never seen before! It just shows how much we think in analogies to what we already know.

I can't wait to see what ends up in Amanda's chest!

danieljuk

well done Amanda, you did amazing and worthy winner! :):thumbsup::party: