One Random offered

MandMaud

Thank you! It is really fun to divine this way..and I think it is something everyone can do. Just look around and see what the world has to say...no talent or knowledge needed. lol

Yes, my first reaction was to have a go. (I'm a great copier, lol.) Imaginative noticing would describe it... This last few weeks, in fact, I've had a spate of "coincidental themes" that follow me around for a couple of days, but so far I havn't been able to see what any of these themes is relevant to. I suspect I need to be open and pursue this.

EmpressArwen

Yes, my first reaction was to have a go. (I'm a great copier, lol.) Imaginative noticing would describe it... This last few weeks, in fact, I've had a spate of "coincidental themes" that follow me around for a couple of days, but so far I havn't been able to see what any of these themes is relevant to. I suspect I need to be open and pursue this.

Did you see the Crossroad Divination thread on here several weeks ago. If you didn't, scroll back a couple of pages...it's a good read if you are interested in this sort of thing. Good luck! :)

scorpiogirl

I will write my feedback.

First I will start to say that yes P and I were a couple. It was the most intense, passion, love/hate relationship I ever felt. He swept me off my feet.
I was hesitant at first, but he wooed me deeply with his words.

We are not that young, I will be 32 this week and he is 30 and we ended our relationship Spring of this year.
He asked me to marry him several times and 3 days before he proposed he left me abruptly. I kept saying no to his proposal but I said no because I felt it was too soon and we had no money.
He met another girl, much younger than me about 22/23 who was wealthier and instead he asked her for marriage. This left me shocked and betrayed. But I realize now that he was very into money, more than I ever realized and was much more practical than I. I was devastated, so much pain from his decision to break it off. I was more of the idealistic type, romantic but he was so in the rush to marry. I still don't know why he was so in the rush to marry, maybe it was a pressure from his conservative family.

The automatic writing resonates a lot. See, even though he is very into money, he had nothing to offer me. He had no job (stable job he did not have, he was a musician) and still lived with his parents. But I didn't care, I loved him regardless. There were a lot of things he kept hidden from me. He kept writing to this young girl behind my back for some weeks, he met her through Facebook. So I felt a little stupid in the end.

And yes we come from different backgrounds. He is Italian and I am American but was living in Europe for several years.
Thing is I have a feeling he may not feel he is good enough for me or now I am starting to think perhaps he thinks he deserves better, I am at odds with this belief. He always complained about money and he always said he can't give me what I want. The truth is that I didn't care if he couldn't afford to buy me jewelry or things like that.
Even when we were together I just felt he was a little immature while I was the more emotionally evolved.

I am not sure what kind of job he has. Do you get the sense he is doing okay in his life? I can picture him over working and working crazy hours. He can abandon his health to work!

To be honest, I am at peace with our breakup. I understand now.
I also feel he won't contact me. And I am okay with that. I have a birthday next week and I don't think he will even write.

Yes there is a guy who is currently in my life. But he has issues. I do love him but our relationship is pretty hard.
I am interested in him but he lives in the UK currently and I am not sure if I am going back to Europe.
I know he is interested in me, but he is so practical that it may be a turn off.
His initial is A. A is deeply insecure and not romantic. He sends me mixed messages. Like he interested in me then acts as if he is not. He is weird but we go way back, 7 years. He is always there in the background of my life. But he is important man.

This reading was very accurate I must say. It was very deep and detailed.
Is there any way to figure out how he feels about me? Is he indifferent? He comes to my mind once in a while.
Funny thing is I once went through 2-3 weeks without him popping in to my head and all of a sudden I had 2 dreams of him. I wonder if he dreams about me too.

Thank You so much. So many emotions are running through me.
I appreciate it so much.

EmpressArwen

I will write my feedback.

First I will start to say that yes P and I were a couple. It was the most intense, passion, love/hate relationship I ever felt. He swept me off my feet.
I was hesitant at first, but he wooed me deeply with his words.

Yes. I could definitely feel the passion. Very intense.

We are not that young, I will be 32 this week and he is 30 and we ended our relationship Spring of this year.

That is not old! lol But the energy you had together made me feel you were younger...it was that crazy young love feeling.

He asked me to marry him several times and 3 days before he proposed he left me abruptly. I kept saying no to his proposal but I said no because I felt it was too soon and we had no money.
He met another girl, much younger than me about 22/23 who was wealthier and instead he asked her for marriage. This left me shocked and betrayed. But I realize now that he was very into money, more than I ever realized and was much more practical than I. I was devastated, so much pain from his decision to break it off. I was more of the idealistic type, romantic but he was so in the rush to marry. I still don't know why he was so in the rush to marry, maybe it was a pressure from his conservative family.

I'm sorry to hear this. It must of been very hurtful. :(

The automatic writing resonates a lot. See, even though he is very into money, he had nothing to offer me. He had no job (stable job he did not have, he was a musician) and still lived with his parents. But I didn't care, I loved him regardless. There were a lot of things he kept hidden from me. He kept writing to this young girl behind my back for some weeks, he met her through Facebook. So I felt a little stupid in the end.

It is interesting that I picked up on the money...I assumed this meant he was wealthy but it's more just an obsession.

And yes we come from different backgrounds. He is Italian and I am American but was living in Europe for several years.
Thing is I have a feeling he may not feel he is good enough for me or now I am starting to think perhaps he thinks he deserves better, I am at odds with this belief. He always complained about money and he always said he can't give me what I want. The truth is that I didn't care if he couldn't afford to buy me jewelry or things like that.
Even when we were together I just felt he was a little immature while I was the more emotionally evolved.

I think that he feels inadequate as a person and the money thing is just kind of an outlet in his brain. He thinks having money will make him happy, make him feel better about himself...but that is a lie we tell ourselves. Hopefully, for his sake, he will learn that lesson.

I am not sure what kind of job he has. Do you get the sense he is doing okay in his life? I can picture him over working and working crazy hours. He can abandon his health to work!

I think he working in a job that he doesn't like...hence the emotionless zombie people going to work. I think he is very bored...just no fun and excitement in his life. I think he is ok...just very bored.

To be honest, I am at peace with our breakup. I understand now.
I also feel he won't contact me. And I am okay with that. I have a birthday next week and I don't think he will even write.

I am glad to hear this.

Yes there is a guy who is currently in my life. But he has issues. I do love him but our relationship is pretty hard.
I am interested in him but he lives in the UK currently and I am not sure if I am going back to Europe.
I know he is interested in me, but he is so practical that it may be a turn off.
His initial is A. A is deeply insecure and not romantic. He sends me mixed messages. Like he interested in me then acts as if he is not. He is weird but we go way back, 7 years. He is always there in the background of my life. But he is important man.

I can't tell you if this is the guy but there is someone who loves you for sure.

This reading was very accurate I must say. It was very deep and detailed.
Is there any way to figure out how he feels about me? Is he indifferent? He comes to my mind once in a while.
Funny thing is I once went through 2-3 weeks without him popping in to my head and all of a sudden I had 2 dreams of him. I wonder if he dreams about me too.

Thank You so much. So many emotions are running through me.
I appreciate it so much.

I will try to see what he feel/if he still thinks of you tomorrow. Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. It really helps me to learn how to do this better. ((hugs))

EmpressArwen

This morning I sat and connected to his thoughts/feeling toward you at this time....I keep getting this bored feeling. I think he is just working a lot, supressing his emotions, just putting one foot in front of the other right now. I had to drive my MiL to an appt this morning, so after I dropped her off, I asked that I would be shown something that could clarify his feelings.

I got stuck behind a bus and was waiting for people to load when I heard a couple arguing very loudly. The man said, "I've told you that I am sorry! What do you want me to do? Keep saying it for the rest of my life? I'm done with this."

Hmmm...it's my overall feeling that he carries some guilt and maybe that eats at him a bit but now he's at the point that he's just over feeling bad about what he did...now he wants to move on and forget the past. I think he thinks of you but squashes it with mind-numbing work. He just doesn't WANT to think about it anymore.

Thanks for sitting. I hope this helped.

MandMaud

Pretty amazed at you, EmpressArwen. :)
Is it you, or is it the technique?
When I'm less tired I really feel like giving this a go.

EmpressArwen

Pretty amazed at you, EmpressArwen. :)
Is it you, or is it the technique?
When I'm less tired I really feel like giving this a go.

Lol Definitely the technique...it's so easy, just set your intention and look around. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Everyone who participated in the crossroads divination was successful with it. 100% Pretty good success rate. :)

scorpiogirl

This morning I sat and connected to his thoughts/feeling toward you at this time....I keep getting this bored feeling. I think he is just working a lot, supressing his emotions, just putting one foot in front of the other right now. I had to drive my MiL to an appt this morning, so after I dropped her off, I asked that I would be shown something that could clarify his feelings.

I got stuck behind a bus and was waiting for people to load when I heard a couple arguing very loudly. The man said, "I've told you that I am sorry! What do you want me to do? Keep saying it for the rest of my life? I'm done with this."

Hmmm...it's my overall feeling that he carries some guilt and maybe that eats at him a bit but now he's at the point that he's just over feeling bad about what he did...now he wants to move on and forget the past. I think he thinks of you but squashes it with mind-numbing work. He just doesn't WANT to think about it anymore.

Thanks for sitting. I hope this helped.

Yes, it did help. It is what I expected actually.
I appreciate it so much.
You have cleared up a lot what has been on my mind.
Thank You so much dear.

celticnoodle

I have just found this thread and read it through. I'm impressed, EmpressArwen! This was really great! I love how you got all the signs/symbols - both in your dreams and in your waking life and it resonated with scorpiogirl. (Scorpiogirl, your fb was also very well done!) You have found your niche, EmpressArwen! That was well done. I enjoyed reading through this.

EmpressArwen

I have just found this thread and read it through. I'm impressed, EmpressArwen! This was really great! I love how you got all the signs/symbols - both in your dreams and in your waking life and it resonated with scorpiogirl. (Scorpiogirl, your fb was also very well done!) You have found your niche, EmpressArwen! That was well done. I enjoyed reading through this.

Thank you! Scorpiogirl did give great feedback...which is so helpful!!