Cartomancy with the Lenormand and the Tarot: Create Meaning & Gain Insight from the C

tarotbear

Now - that sounds interesting!

VampTarot23

I think so too

ann823

Me too. What is the Lenormand deck illustrated on the cover of the book?

ann823

Thanks!

ETA: $900? I bit spendy...

rwcarter

This book arrived last week from Amazon. I glanced quickly through it, but only just now sat down to take a closer look at it. (I'm actually taking a Lenormand class from Mary Greer this weekend and since my head has been deep into I Ching for the last little while, I figured this book could help rekindle my interest in Lenormand.)

In the Acknowledgements section, Mary is mentioned, as is Aeclectic! So Patrick must be a member here. Speak up Patrick!

Back to the book for now.

SixDegrees

This book arrived last week from Amazon. I glanced quickly through it, but only just now sat down to take a closer look at it. (I'm actually taking a Lenormand class from Mary Greer this weekend and since my head has been deep into I Ching for the last little while, I figured this book could help rekindle my interest in Lenormand.)

In the Acknowledgements section, Mary is mentioned, as is Aeclectic! So Patrick must be a member here. Speak up Patrick!

Back to the book for now.

Please let us know what you think! I've been wavering back and forth on this one for a while.

rwcarter

I'm on page 40-something I think. Outside of the Introduction, I think he spent too much time blathering in order to lay the foundation for what's to come. That seemed to be like 20 pages, but I'm sure it was less than that. I've gotten past his Lenormand keywords and RWS Majors descriptions and keywords. Don't remember where I left off though.