Crystals & dreamwork/dream recall

Tigerangel

During my search for some journeying Stones, I came across lodolite it's also known as a shamanic dream stone.

Below is an excerpt from http://serendipitycrystals.co.uk/shamanic-dreamstone-lodolite/ about how to use the stone for dreamwork.

For Dreaming ~ they are called Dreamstones for a reason. If you have trouble remembering or interpreting dreams, cleanse, charge and programme a Shamanic Dreamstone to either record a dream or bring clarity to your dreams. This should enable you to remember them better or if you’re struggling to remember, sit in meditation with the Dreamstone the next day and ask it to show you the dream. It should bring enough information to mind to trigger your memory. You can also programme it to show you what you most need to know during a dream. Keep a notepad by the bedside so any information received can be immediately written down and remembered.

yannie

Thank you, you two, you showed up at just the right time! I'd planned on going crystal shopping today!

This sounds quite reasonable.

If you wanted to, you could try programming a cleansed piece of clear quartz under the moon (the new moon is soon!) specifically for dream recall. You could even see about pairing it with a small piece of carnelian (red or orange, specifically) to draw more energy since you've been becoming lethargic upon waking, though you may need to keep it separate if it keeps you awake instead! (Perhaps in a mall sachet of lavender.)

Thanks for reminding me about the moon phase! It's approaching the dark moon now. This is the 2nd known time I'm craving crystals come the dark moon. I spot a trend... I have carnelian in my creative pile, it does keep me awake đŸ˜„ I've never paired crystals with herbs though, but you've given me the idea to experiment someday. I've also started sleeping with spirit quartz aimed at my head (ahem) several feet from my bed & the dream recall seems to be returning (now that I'm managing to get some sleep after getting the spirit quartz).

During my search for some journeying Stones, I came across lodolite it's also known as a shamanic dream stone.

Below is an excerpt from http://serendipitycrystals.co.uk/shamanic-dreamstone-lodolite/ about how to use the stone for dreamwork.

For Dreaming ~ they are called Dreamstones for a reason. If you have trouble remembering or interpreting dreams, cleanse, charge and programme a Shamanic Dreamstone to either record a dream or bring clarity to your dreams. This should enable you to remember them better or if you’re struggling to remember, sit in meditation with the Dreamstone the next day and ask it to show you the dream. It should bring enough information to mind to trigger your memory. You can also programme it to show you what you most need to know during a dream. Keep a notepad by the bedside so any information received can be immediately written down and remembered.
Ooh thanks for sharing this! I'm gonna ask the shop if they have this stone & have a feel & see how I feel :)

yannie

Alas, shop didn't have any shamanic dream stones :( but the blue/clear/purple fluorite chunk I went to the shop for today drew me to a piece of raw ruby - turns out its properties really resonate with me right now :)

ETA combined ruby with herkimer diamond & WHOO! :bugeyed: that energy from crown to base, man...