Help :) I am looking for a specific post on CC

-=Light=-

Hi Everyone,

It's been about a month since I have been here and I am looking for a post that I had seen about a month or two ago. It was all about the celtic cross and it had some really great detail and feedback posted to it.

I absolutely love the celtic cross and its the spread I use most often and I wanted to re-read the post. I wish I could remember who wrote it but I am sure that someone here will remember.

This post wasn't in the beginner learn to read section which I have already gone through before. It was a reintroduction to the celtic cross for everyone to embrace it again or as a beginners look at the spread. Very detailed in the explainations of the positions and how to tie everything together.

Thanks

Light :)

Dwaas

Hello -=Light=-,

I don't remember this specific topic because I am not very fond of the Celtic Cross :)
But maybe it will pop up if you use the search option? I use it a lot of times when looking for specific topics. Good luck! And maybe somebody even remembers it and helps you out quickly!
Have fun and blessings,
Dwaas

-=Light=-

Is it this thread:
Making the Celtic Cross work for you.....?

Oh my YES ! Thank you :)

BTW can that be added to the beginner section on how to read because I think its a really good post about the Celtic Cross.

Thanks again

Light :)