weather reports

.traveller.

I asked the cards about my day today. I got the Knight of Swords and I thought of all the usual catch phrases.

It did not even cross my mind that it meant rain, thunderstorms, lightning, cold winds.

Guess who didn't have an umbrella.

I froze my fanny off.

What cards have turned out to be "weather report" cards for you?

no_moon

2 pent. It has predicted snow for me before... Also, it predicted a heavy downpour of rain today... it usually starts popping up in my spreads randomly or even as a jumper about 12 hours before the weather hits, lol.

starrystarrynight

Gee, maybe I ought to gift my local forecaster a brand new tarot deck! :D

(It sure couldn't hurt!)

Bronwyn1

Tower = Thuderstorm

firecatpickles

6 of Swords = lightning
10 of Cups = travel over/through water

.traveller.

I tried to predict the weather on purpose today. 4 of swords... I thought clear skies, cold, no wind.

It was cold, no wind, the clouds were gone by 8 am. :D

BLFO

It seems like the swords means either rain or cold weather.

WalesWoman

Good call on electrical storms, thunder and cold air masses. I would still expect it to bring winds, but I suppose with a 4 it would be calm or a stationary front. :D

So I wonder now if Cups would be those weather trough's they mention (what IS a weather trough?) Something stuck between two different masses of either lows or highs?

In Legends 10 Spears (Air) is a tempest along a coast, wind lashed waves breaking on the broken rocky shoreline. The Queen of Spears is clear sailing, but the seas are high, it looks a bit on the tense side.

In my book 2 Pents would be one of those days of showers/mixed snow/rain... it comes and goes like someone turning a shower on & off, like it can't make up it's mind what to do, so does a bit of everything.

If I lived where the sugar maples are, if I saw the Knight Pents, I might think it was time to tap the trees and make syrup... the time of sugar snow, just before winter breaks.

FoolToThink

WalesWoman

Yes! Thanks.