Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

Child + Garden + Clover: a small social event with other friends or acquaintances - and you will either gamble, or eat salad :D Maybe an evening at a county summer fair...? I see small games of chance, such as one would play at a county fair :)

What is in store for my marriage in the next few months?

salad would probably be the only safe thing I could eat while out on a date!

mountain-ship
a trip by land or by sea, looks like a choice of vacation spots as the base card was crossroads.

~
So this new love, what colour fur... I mean hair, will he have?

Padma

mountain-ship
a trip by land or by sea, looks like a choice of vacation spots as the base card was crossroads.

That's not about my marriage! Lol! That's about the motorcycle trip hubs is taking over the mountains, to the Arctic sea...

~

Lilies + Man + Anchor: Lilies is the King of Spades so black hair but I am thinking with silver hairs mixed in...Anchor beside Man makes me think he is physically stocky and strong - hard to budge! Oh and blue or green eyes, cause Man is the Ace of Hearts...

Will my marriage resume, then, after the motorbike trip...? :p

WaterSong

mountain-ship

~

:laugh:

Flowers/Fish/man :eek:k.....I think he will be a good looking one...nice smile, probably nice skin....maybe on the ruddy side, slightly.....and light brown hair with maybe blue/green eyes....the Fish is a king of pentacles which makes me think of a earthy, strong looking guy,not slim....

Q: Is C sincere in her friendship with me?

Padma

sorry, I got skipped...?

.traveller.

Will my marriage resume, then, after the motorbike trip...? :p
child-mountain
Yes, once he returns, it's just a bump in the road.

Q: Is C sincere in her friendship with me?

lilies-ring-bear

I would say so, it's a strong, harmonious connection, at least from C's point of view.

~
What will I do with my time between now and June?

Padma

What will I do with my time between now and June?

Book + House + Mice:

Small studies on various subjects will keep you feeling contented at home :)

Anything dire coming my way, anything I need to know to prepare myself for possible shock?

zannamarie

I do wish it were sooner though, I'm getting tired of my dad making bug eyes at me. :bugeyed:
You're dad is Mr. Magoo?!? :bugeyed:

.traveller. said:
garden-tree
First, look at the big picture and see how those messages might have been meant to help at the time, by putting them into context it becomes easier to let them go as something you've outgrown, like baby shoes and training wheels. Getting outside and contemplating nature is also a great way to deprogram the chatter.
We really shouldn't talk about my first time without training wheels. My dad let go of the seat because we were on a downhill and he couldn't keep up and I ended up in the sewer. :D Just a few bruises. I eventually learned to stay upright myself.

It's your mountain man! Sasquatch wants YOU. :p

Anything dire coming my way, anything I need to know to prepare myself for possible shock?
Oh, thank you. I just so want to predict dire happenings for someone. :rolleyes: :laugh: :p

Tree / Mountain / Clouds
Well, it looks like you are going to be shocked, but it will be from something really good. Better than you would have ever expected. It will happen after some personal growth and overcoming a few challenges (but nothing really big). I'm getting a sense of mid-to-late summer for timing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A message from the stars for me about my destiny in life?

Padma

A message from the stars for me about my destiny in life?

Well, I am glad nothing tooooo dire is coming! :p

Destiny in life - House + Fox + Key -

Looks like you will work from home in a profitable profession! Lucky you! :love:

Random cards, please...? :) (and thank you, too!)

zannamarie

Well, I am glad nothing tooooo dire is coming! :p
And I was quite relieved not to see the snake or coffin show up in the reading. :D

Lotus Padma said:
Destiny in life - House + Fox + Key -

Looks like you will work from home in a profitable profession! Lucky you! :love:
Sounds good. I guess I better get moving on this. :)

Lotus Padma said:
Random cards, please...? :) (and thank you, too!)
Fish / Birch(Whip) / Bear
Time to get a little more discipline on your emotions such that they empower you to bear more fruit from your accomplishments. (ie. Use the power of your emotions more to your advantage.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
How much longer (or until what event happens) does the Universe advise me to remain in this location?

.traveller.

You're dad is Mr. Magoo?!? :bugeyed:
There's little resemblance except for the expression, so it may just be an unfortunate coincidence.
zannamarie said:
It's your mountain man! Sasquatch wants YOU. :p
I think I'll likely meet Sasquatch and his pal, the Loch Ness monster, before I ever encounter this mystery lover you all keep seeing for me. :laugh:

How much longer (or until what event happens) does the Universe advise me to remain in this location?

house-book-bear
Stay put until you start feeling stronger... more bearish. Get your strength and your confidence back, and tap into your instincts.

~
Will I always be alone?