New book! (Rana George's The Essential Lenormand)

Ryver

I saw where it said March 8th but was hoping maybe it would get bumped up for reasons I can't quite work into that particular fantasy. hehe I read through quite a bit of the Kindle book and really love it.

inanna_tarot

Any post-weekend reviews of the book?

I'm waiting for my new kindle to come, and then I will have a peak at Rana's long awaited book :D

Le Fanu

I have the downloaded version on my iPad.

I LOVE it. So readable, so accessible, so useful-. I can't put it down. So many intriguing insights. I love how each card is interwoven with past stories of when the card showed up, in what combinations and what happened afterwards.

It is a beautiful, enriching, very personal account that I know will reorientate my way of reading. It feels so thorough!

shadowdancer

Well, I cancelled my printed order through BD, as they have a date of April - a month after Amazon. So decided to kindle it instead.

I have to say I am really enjoying it. Rana has a very friendly and warm style to her writing, which I know matches how she is as a person. I do not feel like I am in a classroom. I do not feel like I am being preached to. I do not feel pressure to bow to a rigid structure, whereby any deviation means I am not being true to Lenormand.

And for once, I am enjoying reading every single page. No urge to skip or skim read.

I reckon in time this will be the Lenormand reference book to recommend. I do own the one that came with Caitlin's deck, but it did feel a bit formal and regimented in comparison.

Highly recommended book, and I am glad I cancelled the pre-order and downloaded it.

Teheuti

Here's the original endorsement of Rana's book that I submitted, written last year, of which the publisher used only a fragment on the cover:

"We are on the verge of a Lenormand revolution, and you won't find a better teacher than Rana George. What distinguishes George is her expertise with the cards—birthed in family traditions, honed by the hardships of war and destruction, grounded in the realities of the modern world, and nurtured by her own deep compassion. After reading this book you will continue to hear her expert guidance in your ear, charting a path through the divinatory landscape. Learn from the best what the Petit Lenormand cards have to offer today's seeker. --Mary K. Greer"

Flaxen

I've also got the kindle version and love it! It is written in such a warm, friendly way. Love the spreads section - seen a few I'd like to try. Highly recommended. :)

nicky

still waiting darn that Amazon -this is going to be a treasure !

Onyx

Just got my notice that my copy of the book is on its way to me. Super excited to get it in my own greedy hands!

Love two day shipping! It should get here just in time for my days off!

Onyx.

Lil Red

Just got my notice that my copy of the book is on its way to me. Super excited to get it in my own greedy hands!

Love two day shipping! It should get here just in time for my days off!

Onyx.

I received my notice today and am super excited as well!

Seraphina

I have just received an email from amazon uk, my estimated delivery date has changed and won't be until the 14th may... Perhaps because I'm in the uk I have to wait longer?

Bit disappointed, but I do have the kindle version which is great... But there's something kinda special about having the actual book in my hands! Lol