Anna K Lenormand

MoonGypsy

So lovely!

i am absolutely loving all the images Anna has created. i so enjoy her art!
This is one of the very few decks i plan on purchasing. It will be so nice to use
alongside the Anna K Tarot.
i can't wait until she does the Ship. The Ship card is always one of my favorites in
a Lenormand deck.

greatdane

Not many cards left, MoonGypsy!

So I'm sure the Ship will be coming up before the END of Fall, at the rate she's going.

We may not have another card next weekend, not sure, according to her last em I posted here for her. I know she has to fit into her schedule.

But I hope by Samhain/Halloween we will see all the cards! I HOPE! I don't KNOW.

Then there is the printing and everything, but THIS is my Lenormand I am watching for for 2017.

greatdane

A Note from Anna. K ---

Dear people,

I'm so sorry for this long break! But I haven't forgotten you, nor Lenormand, and I'm not stuck in another painter's block.

I was just annoyingly preoccupied with all kinds of other things that needed doing (The Tax Return, The Yoga Job, and finally, The Painfully Short Holiday).

But now I'm back on track, and I'm putting the finishing touches to the Heart. It will still be a few more days, but I definitely will be able to upload the image and interpretation next weekend.

Until then, I'm wishing you all a lovely time!

Warmest wishes,
Anna

celticnoodle

oh goody! :D

and thank you, GD for the update.

Village Witch

What I love about the Ship is that it isn't sailing in the middle of nowhere like in most decks. Land ho! Love it!

celticnoodle

What I love about the Ship is that it isn't sailing in the middle of nowhere like in most decks. Land ho! Love it!

Oh yes, Village Witch, me too! And it feels like I am right in that ship! What a great job Anna did with the ship! :thumbsup:

T.Y. Greatdane for posting this. Good Job, Anna! :)

MoonGypsy

Very interesting depiction of the Ship!!! The Ship can make or break a
deck for me...and this one definitely is a winner in my eyes!

And the glowing heart left me breathless...it is so beautiful and
speaks volumes...:love: