French tarot News / December 2004

Diana

Thanks for this, Alain.

You're really going to have to find some solution to get some of your writings translated into English. The Tarot of Marseilles is slowly picking up in the Anglo-Saxon world and there's quite a lot of rubbish going to be produced by the publishers who are only interested in making a quick dollar. (This has already begun. :( ).

Serious writing such as yours is sorely needed. Get in touch with a decent Anglo-Saxon publisher as soon as you can. (I suggest an English publisher - the American publishers are very complicated when it comes to translations, due to all sorts of laws and copyright issues. Well, so I have been told.....)

A translator will be easy to find once you've got a contract.... ;)

Namadev

Diana said:
Thanks for this, Alain.

You're really going to have to find some solution to get some of your writings translated into English. The Tarot of Marseilles is slowly picking up in the Anglo-Saxon world and there's quite a lot of rubbish going to be produced by the publishers who are only interested in making a quick dollar. (This has already begun. :( ).

Serious writing such as yours is sorely needed. Get in touch with a decent Anglo-Saxon publisher as soon as you can. (I suggest an English publisher - the American publishers are very complicated when it comes to translations, due to all sorts of laws and copyright issues. Well, so I have been told.....)

A translator will be easy to find once you've got a contract.... ;)

Hi Diana

Thanks for these kind words...

Things may change in a few months : Kaplan will have his Encyclopedia of tarot IV published (it is actually at print)...
There *should* be something on the arithmological structure of the 78 cards.

Maybe, an English editor could then propose some kind of publication specific of the TdM.

Regards