Ludy Lescot -Pages

kaushalyaandfrank

One meaning that emerged for us, was the question on friends and enemies. The cards had warned us that we should re-assess our circle of friends on the basis of a new understanding, which was done, with very positive results.

MaineGirl117

Page of Cups

This is really really interesting! See that eyeball behind the curtain? I had this card come up, and the reoccurring theme is "The Gods/Universe is working behind the scenes to help you" !!

La Force

Page of Cups

Look at his hat on the stage floor, there's a bunny rabbit hiding in it. Awe :)

This page, is a magician of love. Here performing magic tricks, however instead of pulling a rabbit out of his hat, he pulled a chalice instead.

kaushalyaandfrank

Going by the LWB:

KC - really not sure about this one yet...does anyone have any ideas? Maybe it is that we can choose to see either the truth or the illusion in any situation?

KW - be careful when giving yourself to others.

KP - utilize your experience and knowledge to shape your life, and share your wisdom with others.

KS - be careful how you evaluate who is a friend or a foe.

Pam O

Page of Cups

This is the 1st deck I have ever seen where the Page of Cups seems to be performing like a Magician.

KC - really not sure about this one yet...does anyone have any ideas? Maybe it is that we can choose to see either the truth or the illusion in any situation?

Possible symbolism that this Page of Cups, and his parlor tricks, could mean in a reading:

- Playing with emotions (theirs or someone else's).
- Alluding someone in a relationship. Showing one thing emotionally, when the reality of their emotions is completely different than what they are pretending.
- Illusion of what is real or not "real" emotionally
- Putting on an emotional performance. How would this relate to a "Drama Queen" situation?
- Is he antagonizing someone? Leading them on? Avoiding the real emotions? Burying emotions? (This reminded me of a book, "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die")
- Pretending they don't care? "You're not worth the salt in my tears."
(If there are tears, then that singer is in fact experiencing emotion, whether or not they want to be...)

Note: There is another song lyric I am wanting to remember. If/when it comes to me, I will come back and post it. I seem to remember it being something to the effect of:
"I'm not thinking of you." Well then, why would the person spend time saying that? If they truly were not thinking of the feelings for another, they certainly would not even invest any energy writing, or singing about, something totally not in their consciousness, so they are seriously illuding and fooling themself. Or, they hope that it will eventually be true if they keep repeating that.

Pam O

Oh my!!!
The Page of Swords all of a sudden struck me as having a very long sword positioned right, ummmm, 'there'... :bugeyed:

Pam O

Different messages from this Page of Swords - LL style

Page of Swords: He is drawing his sword off the sheath and looks at us speculatively. There is a stone statue in the town square (or is that a castle yard?) and the statue also holds a sword. The Page is possibly hiding from something or someone or maybe he is planning an attack? He is well dressed and looks wealthy and smart.

Swords is spoiling for a fight.

This one had dual meanings for me as the outcome card in a reading-

* The situation at hand could develop into rumor and gossip
* One should question what the role of a real friend is

One meaning that emerged for us, was the question on friends and enemies. The cards had warned us that we should re-assess our circle of friends on the basis of a new understanding, which was done, with very positive results.

Oh my!!!
The Page of Swords all of a sudden struck me as having a very long sword positioned right, ummmm, 'there'... :bugeyed:

What alternate messages might stick out as we ponder this card this time?

I get the idea that the messages of this card could vary a quite a bit epending on the reading...

Is it a situation where he is responding, or is he reacting? Or contemplating? Planning? Preparing? How could he be helping a situation, or helping a communication? Could he be running the show? Is he thinking with that sword? Or is the feeling this time more of manipulating something or someone?

---------
If we entered the card, would this page share what he is thinking? Would he be a good teacher, explaining his strategy? Would he be a person we would want to talk with? What might he want to say? Does he want to help us, or is he self centered?