The Tarot of Vampyres - Ten of Knives

WolfyJames

A female vampire dressed in black is lying down on a bed in a bedroom, she has a dagger though her heart. The wound has bled on her side and it seems a black rose has fed on her blood and essence and has now a red color, while the other roses are either dried or dead. Her right arm has slashing wounds as well, defensive wounds I guess. The room is covered by cobwebs, old things brought back to light. There is a black candle lit up in the background with cobwebs. Whoever tried to kill her was unaware she was a vampire because she seems to still be alive. Death is not the end, which could explain the butterfly at the bottom, but transformation into something else. It's possible she made herself pass for dead and when her attacker came close to her she fed on him and killed him.

The sun is on the pillar on the left side and the gemini symbol is the pendant that she wears. I mention this because 10 of Swords is sun in gemini.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is RUIN.

Attachments

• swords10200.jpg
    swords10200.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 781