Tarot of Sidhe going OOP?

aquestionmark

This deck seems to be slowly disappearing from Amazon, Book Depository and other sites... Does anyone know if it is going out of print? I really hope not!

Starshower

You could ask the creator & artist, Emily Carding, on facebook. I'll try to remember to ask her.

Flaxen

I really hope not! It's one of my main reading decks.

IHeartRescues

Being Re-printed

I contacted Schiffer Pub. and they said "It is currently out of stock, but it is being reprinted."

MoonGypsy

I contacted Schiffer Pub. and they said "It is currently out of stock, but it is being reprinted."

i hope they will mention that fact on their website, as it is still listed as an "in stock" item, with purchase capability. Did they mention when it will be reprinted and back in stock.

The shipping prices on Schiffer's site are quite costly; especially since the Tarot of the Sidhe comes in one of the smaller boxes. [i.e. not one of those extra large kits with big companion books]

IHeartRescues

i hope they will mention that fact on their website, as it is still listed as an "in stock" item, with purchase capability. Did they mention when it will be reprinted and back in stock.

The shipping prices on Schiffer's site are quite costly; especially since the Tarot of the Sidhe comes in one of the smaller boxes. [i.e. not one of those extra large kits with big companion books]

No, what I quoted was all they wrote. Not even a "thank you for your inquiry" lol. I had asked them if they could post something on Aeclectic but...

ETA: their website now says November 2016 so I think it is for pre-orders, but that IS good news! I really love mine.