Hello everyone

pauline

I just love reading all the entries on this site. Ive just done a mini reading for myself and have got the Knight of Wands again!! It keeps coming up for me. I interrupt it a cutting through negativity, getting rid of negative thinking. Changes coming in consciousness. A need for challenging situations.an increase in insight. Does anyone else have any ideas on the interpretation. I would love to hear from you. many thanks. Pauline

Parzival

Hello Everyone

pauline said:
I just love reading all the entries on this site. Ive just done a mini reading for myself and have got the Knight of Wands again!! It keeps coming up for me. I interrupt it a cutting through negativity, getting rid of negative thinking. Changes coming in consciousness. A need for challenging situations.an increase in insight. Does anyone else have any ideas on the interpretation. I would love to hear from you. many thanks. Pauline

Find your own vision of living truth by painting, poetry-journaling, or both. Seek Self-Knowledge through Self-Expression of a new kind. And share it ! Just a quick suggestion for your consideration.

pauline

hi frank

thank you for your quick reply. I have actually been doing a lot of self development type of reading and reflection. Also i have recently been creative in that i am writing some articles on mind body spirit type things. Thank you for the insight. Pauline