Lo Scarabeo Epic Tarot

Farzon

Oh I missed that! Actually it's also on the Aeclectic page for this deck:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/epic-tarot/

(Weird head dress...)
But it also says "77 cards"...

So, which card is missing? Or are there actually 78 as usual? This could really have an impact on my decision to buy or not to buy this deck... I'm so conservative about deck structures.

jema

No cards are missing, there are 78 cards and a fool is among them.

Farzon

No cards are missing, there are 78 cards and a fool is among them.
Thanks. [emoji120]
This should be corrected on AT then...

Le Fanu

Yes, counted mine but Jema got here before me! There are 78

Alta

I notified Solandia, I wonder if she received a faulty deck.

FLizarraga

As I just trimmed and gilded my copy, I can safely assure you that:

a) This is definitely a Tarot deck

b) There is definitely a Fool card

c) There are definitely 78 cards

Nemia

Are the book and cards listed separately for sale? (I looked at Amazon and Book Depository.)

I like both the Universal Fantasy and the Epic and will add them to my wish list :) They look like great storytelling decks.

conurelover

I could see this deck as the perfect deck to use with Lenormand.

mydearruby

I just got this deck and am loving it to pieces. I don't have problems with the court cards as I find the fantasy animals fitting the personae of the court perfectly. But I am not so sure about the new system of the minors. The suits of Spheres and Chalices do not deviate from the RWS that much. But the Books (wands) and Swords are becoming happy-ending suits with the 10s now representing fulfillment and completion. I have always liked the imbalance in the RWS that the suits of wands and swords, unlike coins and cups, follow a different path toward burden and tragedy. I would love to hear people's take on this.

agviz

Apologies if this is already said above, but is there a deck/book kit, or only the deck?