Ceccoli Tarot..need opinions and help !

Sibylline

What Le Fanu said.

From what I hear, the Ceccoli was created from pre-existing art, therefore, it doesn't work exactly like a typical RWS deck where the artwork is directed by conventional RWS symbolism.

I say toss the LWB and see what the artwork tells you. You also might try doing a deck interview--it might just tell you how to read it.

This deck sings for me only if I read intuitively and creatively. For example, I once read The Star as the Childlike Empress from last chapter of The Neverending Story...it was bang on.

Citrin

Nice video Citrin.
And you are super cute. :)

Oh thank you, lark! :)

I agree with the person who mentioned that this is a very "storytelling" deck! Maybe you can practice a little by simply laying out 3-5 cards in a row and see what story evolves in front of you. When I read with this deck the cards really flow into each other and build a natural story. Worth a try. :)

Ethereal

Citrin: oh my goodness! Thank you for such a helpful, informative reply! They say there are no coincidences in life; I just happened to be on you tube last night, searching videos on ceccoli tarot, and I found yours! Actually, the one you posted here! And, I also watch and LOVE owlmoon513, she is so informative, and descriptive when talking about decks. He channel is awesome! I watched the two videos again, and yes, I am interested in shadow work, and I may try this deck per that see how it goes for me. Going to give it a chance, really don't want to trade.it. again, thank you!

Sybylline: yep, great advice, toss the lwb. Yes, it was based off artwork, I knew it would be different. Thanks for advice to do deck interview, on how to read it. I will! Love the story about the star card. Wow! Pretty amazing!/its just gonna take time, I really want to connect with this deck. Thanks!

Ethereal

Mittkait: using deck intuitively, creating stories around artwork. Interesting. I gonna try this. Introspective deck, citron was basically saying same thing. I may do shadow work with this deck specifically. I need to go deep, and introspectively in my life now. Thank you for the Robert place info..I jotted it down for reference. I going to add that when reading. Great info, thanks!

Le fanu: thanks for replying! I agree with what you said about using this deck. And again, going off imagery, is ongoing theme with everyone. I started to ignore the lwb... Had to. I just have to keep working more with this deck, haven't had much time to work with it. I think it will tell with me, eventually. If not, I may look to trade it. But, I don't want to. Time will tell...

Ethereal

Lark: glad you enjoyed my experiences with this deck. I bought it after looking at the beautiful artwork,; and watching owlmoon513 video about the deck. She has a great video about deck, and shows you the cards. I only used this deck 3 times, I need more time with it. Everyone here has been super helpful. I would look at owlmoon 513 you tube video, and take into account what others have said to me, then maybe decide if you want to purchase it. I do look forward to seeing the upcoming Ceccoli oracle, and how it looks compared to this deck. Hope this helps

Cocobird55

Ordered one -- it's supposed to arrive today. Looking forward to it.

Monet

I love this deck and have the oracle pre ordered. This definitely is an intuitive deck to me many of the cards don't feel like traditional meanings. I tend to use it when people are comfortable with the imagery as in they chose it or hate to say it so bluntly but if someone has some left over childhood issues for example abuse. I have had some very beautiful healing readings from this deck and love it but it is not a daily work horse deck for sure in my opinion.

Cocobird55

I have a hunch you might be (pleasantly) surprised... :)

Thanks! i think it will give me another option in the way that i read. Need to work more on my intuition.

RiverRunsDeep

i think it will give me another option in the way that i read. Need to work more on my intuition.

The Ceccoli deck will certainly give you that opportunity. It is one of my favorite intuitive readers. Have fun!