Yoga Tarot

Falcor

I have ordered this deck by Lo Scarabeo. The style of the images is very positive and lovely and have awoken my curiosity about working with such a deck(I am not doing yoga).
I wonder what those who have it can tell me about it.

strings of life

I was gifted this deck by a close friend here (MoonGypsy :love:) since she knows that I practice yoga. It's part of my life and I do it (Vinyasa flow) several times a weeks.

I look at this deck at least once a week. I find the images and colors extremely soothing. The LWB is wonderful by the way; I don't know if you've had a chance to read it or not yet. I do wish it went into more detail about why certain poses were used on the cards. From the looks of it, the poses seem intentional and lend themselves to the meanings. This is a deck that needed a companion book!

I wish others were interested in a study group since I would love to go through the poses in each card...but that would be quite a commitment ;). I recognize many of them and could look them up on a chart and books at home (or even online).

I love this deck, but wish I used it for readings.

strings of life

But even without knowing the actual names to the poses, one gets the sense of openess or blockage, in a reading. The use of color is also helpful.

And in a reading, one would only mention the name of those pose if it was commited to memory.

At the very least, I should put together a list of the cards/poses that I do know in Study Groups...

Falcor

But even without knowing the actual names to the poses, one gets the sense of openess or blockage, in a reading. The use of color is also helpful.

And in a reading, one would only mention the name of those pose if it was commited to memory.

At the very least, I should put together a list of the cards/poses that I do know in Study Groups...

I didn't get the cards yet, they will arrive next month so all of my impressions are based on the images and what I have read about them. I really liked that they represent other philosophy which gives the cards a different way to understand them. I would love for it to have a companion book but sadly it doesn't.

About the group? Maybe in future, when I'll be more familiar with them and will have more free time.

Falcor

I have got the deck!
As usual in reality it looks better then on pictures. My impressions from the first glance:

The images are quite minimal and strong which helps to focus on them. I really love the comic book like style of the drawings. On some of them I almost can see the people and animals moving or dancing.

The colors are very strong and the way they are mixed and presented on the each card makes me think of auras, meditations and elements. The artist made there a very good job to create harmony.

Te cards are full of harmony, mindfulness, inner peace and light. I find myself liking them very much and ready to work with them, to understand their messages.

https://vk.com/album-29212313_143957628