Watercolor Art-style Decks

Achlys

Hi everyone!

I've been looking for a watercolor art style deck for a while.
I've been researching the Linestrider, but I was curious to know if you knew of any others.

Thanks in advance~!

Achlys

The Llewellyn is definitely interesting...I may look more into that one.

Thank you!

Achlys

The secret tarot is different...I'm still on the fence with that one.

I'm wondering if there's anything similar to the Linestrider as well.

Nemia

Hudes and Dreaming Way are both watercolour decks. Hudes has a bit heavier hand (sometimes it looks more like diluted gouache than aquarelle and she also uses marbled paper and other materials), but the artist of Dreamaing Way works with a very light hand and the transparent washes over gentle pen drawings are beautiful.

Nakisha's decks are painted in watercolours - just beautiful. She uses no contours and lets the washes do their thing without too much interference. I love these free spots of colour and water.

Brian Williams work with pen and watercolour washes. His style is more neo-Classical with a strong linear quality.

Harmonious Tarot uses a similar technique, a linear drawing and very light washes, and so does Lo Scarabeo - very skillful and maybe most professional of the three, but also a bit cartoonish at times. The artist has wonderful control over her medium, maybe a bit too much - I personally prefer the less controlled and more expressive style of Nakisha.

Achlys

Hudes and Dreaming Way are both watercolour decks. Hudes has a bit heavier hand (sometimes it looks more like diluted gouache than aquarelle), but the artist of Dreamaing Way works with a very light hand and the transparent washes are beautiful.

Nakisha's decks are painted in watercolours - just beautiful. I think also Animism looks like watercolours.

Brian Williams work with pen and watercolour washes. Harmonious Tarot uses a similar technique, and so does Lo Scarabeo - very skillful and maybe most professional of the three, but also a bit cartoonish at time.

The Hudes tarot is lovely!
Not as attracting to the dreaming way or the Harmonious Tarot...

These are lovely suggestions so far. Thank you!

rylla

Cheimonette Tarot
Japaridze Tarot?
Whispering Tarot
Tarot of Reflections
Roots of Asia?

These may not be all just watercolor (i.e. the Whispering isn't complete watercolor) or I'm not sure about the Japaridze and Roots of Asia, but they are all beautifully painted decks. But they are so many other watercolor decks on the market, a lot of them are self-published decks.

Nemia

Roots of Asia is IMHO not purely watercolour. You can't do "bright on dark" with pure watercolours, you have to leave the paper white. As far as I can see, Amnart Klanprachar uses white colour to add lighter elements to darker backgrounds. He works with many layers. I can't say for sure but his art doesn't have the "breathing" quality watercolour usually has where you can feel and often see the paper beneath the washes. I think he works in oil or maybe acrylic. ETA: oil. http://www.rama9art.org/amnart/special.html

Cocobird55

Deirdre of the Sorrows is watercolored.